What's new

CLIPCLAPS App Review

I deleted it a long time ago, I saw many negative comments on the internet and honestly you stay too long to make the minimum payment.

Can we see some proof of payment? At least those that have withdrawn some money from the site should regale us, becouse from the explanation so far it seems you can only receive $1 after downloading the app, please correct me if am wrong, what next after recieving the one dollar.

To earn 75 Gold on this forum you must to:
1. Install the ClipClaps app from Google Play/App Store is Free.
2. Copy this code: #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOilzMDU1Mjgwln0=# and. and open the app. You cand sign in with your facebook or phone number.
3 Go to the Rewards chest and at the Redeem put this code: 5Q6ELK51 and you take 1$ in the app.

Then post here and i will give you the Gold.
The way you explained things and how I was so interested, I quickly went to play store to download the app but trust me not even 3stars. Only bad comments. Why? You have to at least check that too because is just bringing your app down.

The app was a scam. They won't pay when you have enough minpay. I received 10 $ in the past. They proceed very quickly, but when I requested a second withdrawal of $ 15, it was rejected. I have requested 5 times and are denied. Be careful to avoid wasting time.
This type of personally verified review is needed before joining any platform because these site promoters do not say everything. They hide important parts because if they reveal negative parts, then no one will join these types of platforms and they will not get referral commission.

Although I am unsure about trying to make money through an app like this, I believe it would not harm to attempt. I'll try installing this application. and carrying out your advice, step by step.

How many of those that followed up on this opportunity actually earned their rewards and is this opportunity still open. I'm very much interested as I've observed that a lot of sites that rewards users with biznotes are usually legit.

2. Copy this code: #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOilzMDU1Mjgwln0=# and. and open the app. You cand sign in with your facebook or phone number.
3 Go to the Rewards chest and at the Redeem put this code: 5Q6ELK51 and you take 1$ in the app.

I don't know much about this website or app but I would like to do this that you mentioned above steps because it seems like legit app and the best way of earning money. I think there should be another way of withdraw except that PayPal.

Despite my reservations about generating revenue with an app like the above, I suppose it could be worth a shot. I'll attempt to set up this program, and follow your instructions as I go along

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back