What's new

CLIPCLAPS App Review

ShadowHokage

To earn 75 Gold on this forum you must to:
1. Install the ClipClaps app from Google Play/App Store is Free.
2. Copy this code: #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOilzMDU1Mjgwln0=# and. and open the app. You cand sign in with your facebook or phone number.
3 Go to the Rewards chest and at the Redeem put this code: 5Q6ELK51 and you take 1$ in the app.

Then post here and i will give you the Gold.

I got $2 in a minute which almost seems too good to be true. Have you received any payments from this app?

Anyway, I redeemed the your code.

2. Copy this code: #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOilzMDU1Mjgwln0=# and. and open the app. Go to Rewards.
Do you do this task ? I don't received any points.

No. Because i don't have a verified paypal. Everybody take that 2$ from beginning. Yes they are legit. Are more payment proof on the internet. You cand chas out 0.10 and in max 1-2 day you will be paid.

2. Copy this code: #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOilzMDU1Mjgwln0=# and. and open the app. Go to Rewards.
Do you do this task ? I don't received any points.

No. Because i don't have a verified paypal. Everybody take that 2$ from beginning. Yes they are legit. Are more payment proof on the internet. You cand chas out 0.10 and in max 1-2 day you will be paid.
No, I only redeemed the short one. Where should I input the long code?

If you are on mobile just copy the long code. Open the app and go to rewards afther a page must to open to you and you will be credited there.

You can close here. If they don't pay me because i haven't verified paypal account is usless to do.

I dont know about looking money from app like this but I think it would not hurt to try. I will try to instal this app. And following steps by steps as you recommended.

This app really pay their users. You can see a lot of proof of internet.

Clip claps is aplication where you can earn money by watching funny videos in app, in first 15 minutes you can get 10 cents to your paypal account. Here is link to official website of application developers so you can dowload it if yo want or just find it on play store
By the way, you will get 1$ free in app balance when you register

I heard a lot about clipclaps app but i found a lot of negatif comments about it in playstore im not sure
if it's really still paying or not without a new payment proof i can't trust in this app

I heard a lot about clipclaps app but i found a lot of negatif comments about it in playstore im not sure
if it's really still paying or not without a new payment proof i can't trust in this app
You can download and try, app gives 10 censt for 1000 coins in app at first, which you can collect for less than 10 minutes, so you will see, it's direct transfer to your paypal but you could wait a little longer to get the money because of services queue

I've heard sbout this app and used it a couple of days but honestly it takes a lot of time until you can reach a cash out. And you have to be active lots of hours every day

The app was a scam. They won't pay when you have enough minpay. I received 10 $ in the past. They proceed very quickly, but when I requested a second withdrawal of $ 15, it was rejected. I have requested 5 times and are denied. Be careful to avoid wasting time.

The app was a scam. They won't pay when you have enough minpay. I received 10 $ in the past. They proceed very quickly, but when I requested a second withdrawal of $ 15, it was rejected. I have requested 5 times and are denied. Be careful to avoid wasting time.

I personally did not reach the second payment , i work for first payment... I can't give my opinion, I heard a lot of bad words on the internet, but I also have friends who took quite large sums from this site.

it's hard to reach the minimum of payout especially after the last update which they did (the minimum of payout now is 15$)

this app make me confused because I saw some people receive the money and same others didn't

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back