What's new

CLIPCLAPS App Review

So if you don't get paid from this app at least mark it as a scam , I have deletet after two days only of intalling it , I don't like it .

yes, many complain on the internet that they have not been paid or that their account has been deactivated. Too bad... it was a good game that paid off a long time ago.

To earn 75 Gold on this forum you must to:
1. Install the ClipClaps app from Google Play/App Store is Free.
2. Copy this code: #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOilzMDU1Mjgwln0=# and. and open the app. You cand sign in with your facebook or phone number.
3 Go to the Rewards chest and at the Redeem put this code: 5Q6ELK51 and you take 1$ in the app.

Then post here and i will give you the Gold.
I already signed up for ClipClap .. you really not only earn but it's also a lot of fun

I was using Clipclaps and first payment was 0.10 cents because I wanted to see it is legit or not.
And they really transfer 10 cents to my PayPal and I was like ok, its not a scam.
But it's really hard to earn more so I deleted it from my phone.
P. S. I was send them a question and they never answer.

The majority of users didn't have matters withdrawing those 10 cents (these are easy to withdraw), but when came to withdraw 10 dollars, that was the sore point. Lot of users complained lack of payment, as few ones reported payment received at 15 dollar. Unfortunately I can't withdraw those 10 cents, as my paypal is business. Business paypal may block my account, even close, facing a micropayment too low. And I can't assume that risk, as paypal is my main processor where to receive payments. I'm hoping to be into the few users who were paid when reached 15 dollars. About another collegue review: a complain about clipclaps banned account.

The clipclaps app is holding a $ 10 event by inviting friends. Have any forum members received from previous events? When it was $ 100. I still have doubts about this event.
Screenshot-20201220-171852.jpg

Was enjoying using clipclaps until i requested my second payment and they never paid me, just when i put my efforts into scoring into the quiz's leader board just to earn enough for $10. I even sold my Gold first for that and they didn't paid me. No matter how many times i tried to contact their support.

Was enjoying using clipclaps until i requested my second payment and they never paid me, just when i put my efforts into scoring into the quiz's leader board just to earn enough for $10. I even sold my Gold first for that and they didn't paid me. No matter how many times i tried to contact their support.
What a $ 10 event it is is a scam. (See my post above). Currently, I haven't found the latest proof of payment from the Clipclaps application? maybe it doesn't pay now?

What a $ 10 event it is is a scam. (See my post above). Currently, I haven't found the latest proof of payment from the Clipclaps application? maybe it doesn't pay now?
I think the event was legit but you will need to invite a lot in order to get that 10 dollars. Every invite will just give you about 5-10 cents each. I haven't seen any recent payment proofs yet because of how hard it is to complete that $10 reward.

I think the event was legit but you will need to invite a lot in order to get that 10 dollars. Every invite will just give you about 5-10 cents each. I haven't seen any recent payment proofs yet because of how hard it is to complete that $10 reward.
There I earned $ 9.5 more in the Clipclaps event. But it is very difficult in my opinion to find referrals. Because most of the people have downloaded and registered. So I left it. I have even used my coins to speed it up.

Another one of those apps which will give you a quick number of dollars, only to find out that the minimum withdrawal is hard to reach. And also one of those apps that you have to invite lots of people to use it, so you can earn and withdraw faster. I didnt pursue this app. An awful waste of bandwidth. One tip I can give you, make a video of yourself and upload it and have people like and comment about it.

There I earned $ 9.5 more in the Clipclaps event. But it is very difficult in my opinion to find referrals. Because most of the people have downloaded and registered. So I left it. I have even used my coins to speed it up.
Yeah, also paying for referrals is also very risky. Because they might already made an account before and that will make your account tainted with fraud activities. And they will reject your every Withdraw request.

Yeah, also paying for referrals is also very risky. Because they might already made an account before and that will make your account tainted with fraud activities. And they will reject your every Withdraw request.
If the site or app is potentially legit. I used to do that. Pay someone. It's like GPT. But if that is risky as you describe. I've left it. Even though it pays. My reference might be to create two accounts with the multiplier application.

If the site or app is potentially legit. I used to do that. Pay someone. It's like GPT. But if that is risky as you describe. I've left it. Even though it pays. My reference might be to create two accounts with the multiplier application.
As per my experience using the app it actually does pays. But i think someone from my referrals have done something like fake referrals that's why i never got paid the second time. I don't know if cloning the app will work but it might worth it to test that out.

As per my experience using the app it actually does pays. But i think someone from my referrals have done something like fake referrals that's why i never got paid the second time. I don't know if cloning the app will work but it might worth it to test that out.
Do not do that. Because even if you clone the application. Your IP will be the same. If it is known by the application developer. Of course your account will be banned. Or your withdrawal request will not be paid.

I have been using this app for a year now and I had a withdrawal of 10$ but they did not pay me. They think it is a fake because after many months I have not received any reply and my withdrawal is still pending. It is pending so either it is fake or it does not withdraw in Pakistan.
Post automatically merged:

I used this app a year ago and after a lot of hard work, I made a lot of referrals, invited people and added them to this app. When i make 10$ then i make withdrawal request but now after one year have to go but my withdraw is pending, It is a scam. It is a fraud. I do not trust it at all.
Uhm...this 10 dollars payment sounds strange, as clipclaps removed the 10 dollars threshold long time ago:unsure:. Maybe in your country it doens't work properly or not 100% compatible with your phone. I only see payments starting from 15 dollars. My italian friends see payments starting from 15 dollars too. Perhaps, have you made your payment request just when clipclaps removed that threshold? :unsure: If so, the correct would be they cancel and transfer the 10 dollars to your account again. To a collegue of mine this happened. But I'm afraid they have no enough funds to pay all users, due to the many complaints, as few users were really paid:unsure:. If I'll be able to receive at least 1 payment, I'd possibly unistall the app after. You have to know it's terribly heavy and consumes too many mobile resources (well, if you make a daily use of clipclaps, in any way I make a weekly or twice weekly use) and sincerely, it's not worth to reduce a mobile life for such a questionable app.

With the amount of time and effort spent on this app, I'd rather go with the $100 pirate cash. Same hard work, but more cash. You just need to invite a ton of users to play the wheel and just wait for your balance to reach $100. With clipclaps, just a waste of bandwidth.

I have been using this app for a year now and I had a withdrawal of 10$ but they did not pay me. They think it is a fake because after many months I have not received any reply and my withdrawal is still pending. It is pending so either it is fake or it does not withdraw in Pakistan.
Post automatically merged:

I used this app a year ago and after a lot of hard work, I made a lot of referrals, invited people and added them to this app. When i make 10$ then i make withdrawal request but now after one year have to go but my withdraw is pending, It is a scam. It is a fraud. I do not trust it at all.
They may think your account is cheating. By only generating by referral. Or your referral is cheating. But I don't know exactly why your withdrawal is delayed. Try contacting the Clipclaps application developer.

They may think your account is cheating. By only generating by referral. Or your referral is cheating. But I don't know exactly why your withdrawal is delayed. Try contacting the Clipclaps application developer.
The mere fact that he is from Pakistan and that he was able to download the app, that means he can also ask for withdrawal. Also, for some sites, referrals are a big help for you to be able to get paid. Earning sites would love to pay those who are promoting their app/service.

The mere fact that he is from Pakistan and that he was able to download the app, that means he can also ask for withdrawal. Also, for some sites, referrals are a big help for you to be able to get paid. Earning sites would love to pay those who are promoting their app/service.
That applies if someone invited to play it honestly. Or don't look for fake referrals just to get referral bonuses. In the Clipclaps app. To get referral bonus. No activity required. When they download and register and enter the referral code. The bonus will automatically go to the referrer.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back