What's new

CLIPCLAPS App Review

Im not sure about clipclaps app it was legit and i found many payments proof but now if you go to their app
in google play u will find a lot of negatif comments about i don't know if it still paying
i just felt a withdrawal from clipclaps of $ 0.10
even though it's small but has proven that clipclaps pays their members

The data spent watching videos on clipclaps is huge for only a few hundred coins. Moreover, the minimum withdrawal is $ 15. I just raised $ 8 there. Very long without many references.

seriously ? can you attach a proof with the withdrawal request on the date you made it and you have not been paid so far? I ask because I also use the application ... not to bother with it anymore, to delete it.
when I remember I will upload it because I have removed the app from my phone, not only me, you can read the reviews on the play store.

when I remember I will upload it because I have removed the app from my phone, not only me, you can read the reviews on the play store.

I uninstalled it today. I remembered when you said it was a scam, that you weren't paid ... and without investing in it or having reffs, it takes a long time to get paid. I uninstalled it ... I gave it up.

To earn 75 Gold on this forum you must to:
1. Install the ClipClaps app from Google Play/App Store is Free.
2. Copy this code: #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOilzMDU1Mjgwln0=# and. and open the app. You cand sign in with your facebook or phone number.
3 Go to the Rewards chest and at the Redeem put this code: 5Q6ELK51 and you take 1$ in the app.

Then post here and i will give you the Gold.
Have you been paid? If yes please share some screenshot so we can be convinced as not waste our time and data

I have this app in my phone, but when I was near to reach 10 dollars, this payment amount was deleted. They said there where paypal matters. 15 dollars payment was deleted too, but replaced after a while. Now I have 12,80 dollars, earning the most with the financial plans (silverstone, goldstone, etc.). I hope it will pay when I reach 15 dollars, as I have seen different collegues' reviews: one of them was paid (it was his first payment), but the other were scammed.

so I understand that it must be scammed, many users complain here that they are not paid. :) bad luck ... he was good at his life, he made good payments.

Hmm, this site has enormous potential to grow higher in popularity and being more successful in the long run. The only disappointment I'm facing from not creating account with them, is the only option of having a verified PayPal account.

This app is amazing. I have been using it from January and it sounds good with easy ways to make money.
Although the setback from this app is it takes time to make reasonable amount of maoney but u will surely cashout big.

What I like most is their payment methods. PayPal has proof to be the best payment methods for all the money making apps.

I recommend this to everyone.

At this point, as there are both complains and happy users, maybe it happens clipclaps has not enough funds to pay all users. Unfortunately, sometimes this happens with google play apps. I'm going on with the app, hoping it would pay me when I reach 15 dollars. But unfortunately I noticed a reduction rewards: we earn less by clipclaps financial plan because they reduced the amount we can invest in the silverstone, goldstone and black options. In any way, I continue preferring this option, as for me the videos are usually a waste of time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back