What's new

Climate change effect on houses - should we start rethinking building materials?

The weather is considered to be a natural phenomenon. It pretty much has an effect on almost every thing, so trying to change materials is not really the answer because it can still reck the one we think has more quality. The best we can do is look for other feasible measures to counteract it.
I think we should start rethinking building materials because these days the climate change and different country do affect buildings and I think producers of building materials should also improve in qualities of materials due to the climate change.

The thought of building materials and their ability to withstand certain climatic conditions has been there a long time counting. Building materials vary from type to type in graes. These various grades of material of the same cartigory reacts differently to climatic conditions as well. Price determines all these

It has been a source of concern for everyone to start taking action about the sustainability of the environment so that it would not go beyound this stage to adverse condition.In areas close to where multinationals operate the quality of rain fall has great effect on not only building and roofing sheet,but on humans as well.I think the problem should be takle from the sourcr and not to improve material.

While roofing our houses, the weather should be considered. In my country, the contractors are now changing from the old way of roofing to modern way of roofing taking into consideration the weather condition.

While roofing our houses, the weather should be considered. In my country, the contractors are now changing from the old way of roofing to modern way of roofing taking into consideration the weather condition.
Speaking of the roofing, have you not considered having solar panel on the roof? That is a good protection for the roofing material and at the same time the solar panel would give you free electricity. However, I cannot guarantee that solar energy system is cost effective because you need a big capital for that.

I do not see the need for this type of development for now because all the things that Is needed for the weather or climate change in the future is already here,i just believe we need to wait and see if what you're saying is what will happen or is just mere prediction that there will be a serious weather conditions in the future.

The weather is considered to be a natural phenomenon. It pretty much has an effect on almost every thing, so trying to change materials is not really the answer because it can still reck the one we think has more quality. The best we can do is look for other feasible measures to counteract it.
Climate change is affecting the building very badly. In the future there may be an increase in the risk of the collapse declining health and significant loss of value as a reasult more stroms deteriorating indoor cliamte and reduced building lifetume.

The thought of building materials and their ability to withstand certain climatic conditions has been there a long time counting. Building materials vary from type to type in graes. These various grades of material of the same cartigory reacts differently to climatic conditions as well. Price determines all these
You are very correct. For those in the building industry or who read something similar as a course in the higher institution, i think this matters have always been discoursed in class

You have a very good point. The weather is changing so also we need to adjust our building materials and structures to be able to withstand the weather. Building materials must be made to be stronger than before in order to meet up with the demands of climate change.

I don't think it is necessary again Becausethe climate change your are talking about depends on the location of the world and the continents and all these continents have material that is suitable to the atmosphere of that location, I think it is not a big deal here.

The effect of weather and other agents of denudation can not be over emphasized, with climate change, weather conditions are becoming extreme hence we can not deny the fact that our present building/construction materials are being affected by this weather conditions.
I think it's high time we started researching into new material and improving the building materials we have now so that it can withstand the extreme weather conditions occasioned by climate change.
Climate change is virtually affecting the Business of real estate building a diverse ways that we can ever imagine and so it has become imperative for real estate developers to up their game when it comes to the quality of the building materials that day want to use in developing they are building structures.

Climate change can affect our building if we use inferior materials to construct the building. That's why we need to use quality materials to build to give the building strong hold in order to collapse due to climate uncertainties.

I think climate change has made a lot of cities to replan on the kind of building that will be constructed on that vicinity. The climate change have probably changed a lot of things.

Does climate change affect building one thing we must do is to go back to the drawing board and I try to improve on building materials with this we can be able to curb with challenges.

The effect of weather and other agents of denudation can not be over emphasized, with climate change, weather conditions are becoming extreme hence we can not deny the fact that our present building/construction materials are being affected by this weather conditions.
I think it's high time we started researching into new material and improving the building materials we have now so that it can withstand the extreme weather conditions occasioned by climate change.
Of course you are absolutely right on this thread post, because I also notice that in one of my house like that,I notice most of the material used in building the house is getting old, I hope to see what to be using next.

It is no linger news that now temperatures are always reaching their extreme points. On the aspect of building materials I would agree that research should be done.

When building a house or a property it is always important to use quality materials for all works because you don't know what might happen in the future of one uses inferior ones

I think there are measures being implemented in my country to reduce the issue of climate change on buildings. My government has limited importation and encouraged production of quality materials.

I believe they still take that factor into consideration before electing a building. There are swamp lands affected by rainy weather, in those places, the lands are landfilled before laying the foundations and they don't build in a way to air too many free of air into the house.

Apart from the wear and tear associated with old age of the structure I don't think there's any effect on climate change in association with building infrastructure

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back