What's new

ClickTockPTC.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

How long did it take you to earn that small amount? For someone to get paid that amount it simply means, earninng rates are very poor on the site.

This kind of sites are full of risk, and not truth worthy. They might start with paying and never come to last. That has been their system and I'm fade up with such system online.

Are you saying it is legal and that easy to earn once you have joined? I am looking towards being a member if their withdrawal policies is not stringent.

Thanks for message.
But sorry to say, the site is not paying any more.

I have received payment 3 times. But my last payout is pending since a long days.
Seems site turned to scam. Not paying any more.

I cannot be putting my money for something that claims to be paying me for working for them in that manner. It will not work

I registered and I started with him. let's see how long it will take you :)! success!
Yes starting a travel agent and I will be there at match for the best way to start the day and night to earn a living and working in the future if you have any other questions or concerns please contact us ka ai and I also suggest that you are a

am not too sure of how legit it is but this a quite good information if yes then it worth a try to prove my self of how profitable it is.

Thanks for message.
But sorry to say, the site is not paying any more.

I have received payment 3 times. But my last payout is pending since a long days.
Seems site turned to scam. Not paying any more.
Oh, no worries, I understand. Most of those site does not pay for long. They are only planned for short-term purposes. So, only those that register quickly would benefit.

I hope that minimum withdrawal threshold is not a bait to kure people to register? But I'm very sure that since the withdrawal limit is very small, it will be very difficult to reach it.

I don't know how I can believe these PTC platforms again after the high rate of scam amongst them. They will be paying cents and expect you to upgrade with dollars so that they can use that chance to scam you. We really have to be careful while working them. It is just my opinion.

I don't know how I can believe these PTC platforms again after the high rate of scam amongst them. They will be paying cents and expect you to upgrade with dollars so that they can use that chance to scam you. We really have to be careful while working them. It is just my opinion.
It is funny at times when one think about how these websites operate. I rather spend quality time making posts on bizdustry and trendri then to use these paid to click websites.

Is this still paying?. And how much can much can one make on daily basis. Sometimes some of these platforms start good and start scamming.

WHAT IS ClickTockPTC?
ClickTockPTC is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH ClickTockPTC?
$0.01 Per Click (Free Member)

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: ClickTockPTC

Payment Method:
Paypal, Skrill, CoinPayments

Minimum Payout:
$1

Payment Proof:
ClickTockPTC_01.png

I have been searching for this kind of app or platform were I could earn and get paid easily even at least $1 been pay to me because there are some time we do some online job but need at least $1 to complete it.

Is this still paying?. And how much can much can one make on daily basis. Sometimes some of these platforms start good and start scamming.
I doubt I this particular one is still paying as it is just like other ones that even require their users to pay some money to get their accounts upgraded before earninng something tangible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back