What's new

ClickTockPTC.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Best_Online_Earning

Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS ClickTockPTC?
ClickTockPTC is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH ClickTockPTC?
$0.01 Per Click (Free Member)

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: ClickTockPTC

Payment Method:
Paypal, Skrill, CoinPayments

Minimum Payout:
$1

Payment Proof:
ClickTockPTC_01.png

I registered and I started with him. let's see how long it will take you :)! success!

actually, The site is legit, I have read many reviews from other platforms, but it isn't sure that it will keep paying the members for the next days.
the more days, the more risk with those kind of sites

I think I'll be interested in this clicktock paid to click website, as what is needed for me to earn, is just to verify my registration and begin to click on advertisements to earn. And the have different mode of dispensing your earnings to account.

If anyone is thinking to join, then I will suggest, just join and start earning.

Good thing is as a Free Member you can earn $0.08 (Approx) per day in just 5 min. work.

Also Minimum Cashout is only $1. So you can reach very soon.

Before one can earn such low minimum withdrawal threshold of this PTC site, the ass need to be worked out. I'm no longer a big fan of PTC site, with their low and worthless rewards discouraging me to sign out to them again.

I have 0.98 today, tomorrow I will withdraw to see if i received the money and comes back with proof.

I have 0.98 today, tomorrow I will withdraw to see if i received the money and comes back with proof.
Atleast you've earned something tangible out of your time. I don't do PTC sites this days, only cointiply is the only PTC site i earn from currently. I don't try others cos of low earnings of the PTC sites. I guess your current earning didn't take you much time??

Atleast you've earned something tangible out of your time. I don't do PTC sites this days, only cointiply is the only PTC site i earn from currently. I don't try others cos of low earnings of the PTC sites. I guess your current earning didn't take you much time??

think I made $ 1 in 4 days without any reff anything. but what if you had 10-20-30 ref to activate daily? :)

think I made $ 1 in 4 days without any reff anything. but what if you had 10-20-30 ref to activate daily? :)
Can you share your payment proof here to mark the site as a legit one currently?
Because, of course, after some days, it will scam the members.

Can you share your payment proof here to mark the site as a legit one currently?
Because, of course, after some days, it will scam the members.

Apr 10 2021 12:11:34 AM​
2.gif
$1.04​
Pending​

still in pending .. :) if I don't receive them by the 15th, it's a scam ... 5 working days are enough.

Apr 10 2021 12:11:34 AM​
2.gif
$1.04​
Pending​

still in pending .. :) if I don't receive them by the 15th, it's a scam ... 5 working days are enough.
Sure, it's a scam; you won't receive anything in the future. Thanks so much for your important picture. I will edit the thread to a scam.

It usually take long to cash out from this site and you get to realize at the end that it's not really worth one's effort. I rather focus on forums.

Payment #2
Very Fast Payment
Thanks

Click-Tock-PTC-02.png

I heard people saying the forum site ( ClickTockPTC) is a scam, actually there are sites like that , they will always pay you at first but later m they won't pay anymore , Tcpgaming is also like that sites, they also paid at first but when they can no longer pay you anymore.

@mariusMACO was paid last hours from this platform, so we can't say that's a scam 100%; however, the investor should take their care and never trust those sites because today they pay and tomorrow they will scam you.

@mariusMACO was paid last hours from this platform, so we can't say that's a scam 100%; however, the investors should take their care and never trust those sites because today they pay and tomorrow they will scam you.
yes this site is paying site and user can give their time to get earning with calmly. well i am also doing a PTC site and i m happy with that while i want to do this site also and i will give a try this also.

This is unar one of the best ways to make money online. So for me I believe that if I can be pressing or clicking a link and get some money out from it then it's definitely a good deal for me since I don't even get paid for all the online activities I have bet doing aside BizDustry

WHAT IS ClickTockPTC?
ClickTockPTC is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH ClickTockPTC?
$0.01 Per Click (Free Member)

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: ClickTockPTC

Payment Method:
Paypal, Skrill, CoinPayments

Minimum Payout:
$1

Payment Proof:
ClickTockPTC_01.png

Are you saying it is legal and that easy to earn once you have joined? I am looking towards being a member if their withdrawal policies is not stringent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back