Mr. I am on Vacation, Guy.
100 Posts Club
Apr 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
➡ What is ClicksCoin

A new site that offers:
-Faucet, claim every 45 minutes, between 1 and 10 satoshi.
-View Ad, currently are only 5 ads
-Shortlinks that offer between 5 and 14 satoshi.
-Surf ads
-Hi-Lo Game
-Lottery
-Offerwall
-20% referral commission

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH ClicksCoin?
From View Ad, Shortlinks, Surf ads you can earn 205 satoshi daily + Faucet claim which depends on how often you enter the site.
Payments in Faucetpay are made instantly and there is no minimum withdrawal, but you can only withdraw once every 5 days.
For direct payment in the wallet the minimum is 15.000 satoshi.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Register: CLICK HERE!
2. Start earning.

One of my payments:
click.png

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
I think the faucet doesn't give any good profit 1 to 10 sat every 45 min is too low income but it's okay
since we can earn from other ways in this platform

yeah, the site is very legit, I made before months some satoshis here easily.
for the income; it isn't high like Adbtc.top or More money ... but it's acceptable because you can increase it if you have some referrals^^

happy earning :love:

It is true, this site does not pay much but unlike other sites here you can withdraw instantly and without a minimum amount.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
Great you added a payment proof.
➡ What is ClicksCoin

A new site that offers:
-Faucet, claim every 45 minutes, between 1 and 10 satoshi.
-View Ad, currently are only 5 ads
-Shortlinks that offer between 5 and 14 satoshi.
-Surf ads
-Hi-Lo Game
-Lottery
-Offerwall
-20% referral commission

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH ClicksCoin?
From View Ad, Shortlinks, Surf ads you can earn 205 satoshi daily + Faucet claim which depends on how often you enter the site.
Payments in Faucetpay are made instantly and there is no minimum withdrawal, but you can only withdraw once every 5 days.
For direct payment in the wallet the minimum is 15.000 satoshi.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Register: CLICK HERE!
2. Start earning.

One of my payments:
View attachment 475

The site still pays
clicks.png

Statistics

Users Registered

Total Clicks

Total Paid

It may be through that they pay, but I hope they are not the one who decorate their site with numerous ads, that won't even let you to perform the required task? Cos that's it it is better you pay me less than to pay higher with the numerous and nonsense apps

This is a good way to make money online. I have always been looking for ways to maximize my online income and I believe this platform will definitely give me the opportunity to do that in no short moment of time so it's good for me

This is a good way to make money online. I have always been looking for ways to maximize my online income and I believe this platform will definitely give me the opportunity to do that in no short moment of time so it's good for me
Most of this paid to click sites are scam sites, and those that really pay gives out peanut, that you can't quantify with time spent and data used.
It may be through that they pay, but I hope they are not the one who decorate their site with numerous ads, that won't even let you to perform the required task? Cos that's it it is better you pay me less than to pay higher with the numerous and nonsense apps
M

This faucet payout really low among other faucets, there are so many faucets pays even more, these type so many faucets available in faucetpay micro wallet.

This faucet payout really low among other faucets, there are so many faucets pays even more, these type so many faucets available in faucetpay micro wallet.
There are several of them on the internet but the thing is that they do not pay any reasonable amount of money. I have ventured into some of them in the past but after some time I gave up totally.

There are several of them on the internet but the thing is that they do not pay any reasonable amount of money. I have ventured into some of them in the past but after some time I gave up totally.
Iam also leave these type faucets these faucets really not worth for work, sometimes I wonder still peoples working on this faucet, how they are wasting their time, because now a time in online some ways available for work.

Iam also leave these type faucets these faucets really not worth for work, sometimes I wonder still peoples working on this faucet, how they are wasting their time, because now a time in online some ways available for work.
Many of the people working on those platforms are those who does not know website that will pay them reasonable amount of money. Majority of them are newbies on the internet and you actually don't need to blame them.

Many of the people working on those platforms are those who does not know website that will pay them reasonable amount of money. Majority of them are newbies on the internet and you actually don't need to blame them.
Yes I am agree with you sir most of the audience who works on this faucets, they are new in crypto field,iam also works on these faucets, when I start my journey in crypto field,
but the working period very short 3 months, then after I realized these faucets not full fill my dreams, immediately I changed my way, and started investing in low price coins, few coins gives me profit, few coin gives me as well lose.
investment is the better option to make some money in my opinion.

Yes I am agree with you sir most of the audience who works on this faucets, they are new in crypto field,iam also works on these faucets, when I start my journey in crypto field,
but the working period very short 3 months, then after I realized these faucets not full fill my dreams, immediately I changed my way, and started investing in low price coins, few coins gives me profit, few coin gives me as well lose.
investment is the better option to make some money in my opinion.
That is just it. the more you work on the internet the more you begin to discover new ways of making money and you will realise that you have you wasting your time with some platforms. That has actually been the case for so many people in the online space. There is always a hunger for growth online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back