What's new

Clickgenie.com Review: Legit or Scam

Clickgenie is a GPT paid to read site. Just like Volutic.

To make some money here. Members will receive an e-mail from the site and must view it. Another way is to build as many active referrals as possible.

The reward per email is $ 0.001333 (I saw that on youtube). I will update if there are changes. I haven't received the email.

Minimum withdrawal is $ 0.05 via payeer

The referral bonus is very attractive. Volutics provides 5 reference levels.
1.100%
2. 70%
3.60%
4.50%
5. 40%

Click here To register or view the site.
It is very attractive platform to earn some money. But i see earning is too slow. 1000 email needed to read to make 1$. It means without referrel we cannot earn good income.

It is very attractive platform to earn some money. But i see earning is too slow. 1000 email needed to read to make 1$. It means without referrel we cannot earn good income.
Yes, it's really very slow earning site .so it's better to work only on forums like bizdustry which give good reward of our working and time

Yes, it's really very slow earning site .so it's better to work only on forums like bizdustry which give good reward of our working and time
This is just a side job while waiting for the next posting time on the forum. There is nothing wrong with doing that.
Therefore. Getting lots of referrals is very important on that site.

it looks interesting and i'm glad to see a lot of other users positive review. i will create an account on the platform today and check it out. i'm hoping to enjoy my stay there.

The site says withdrawals are limited. So I think you should request a withdrawal when the day changes by a few minutes. The maximum withdrawal per day is $ 36. Maybe it's for the site. Not for members.
Since the last time we spoke, I still cannot withdraw, now see what comes out, I am writing to you because apparently you know the site very well

clickgenie

Since the last time we spoke, I still cannot withdraw, now see what comes out, I am writing to you because apparently you know the site very well

clickgenie
Because of your posts. I became hesitant to continue playing there. Is it true that you can't make withdrawals at all? I ask you to try again at 00:01 in the morning.

Because of your posts. I became hesitant to continue playing there. Is it true that you can't make withdrawals at all? I ask you to try again at 00:01 in the morning.
I think I will not insist, yesterday I did it at that time and I have tried to do it at different times and nothing. I wanted you to see that the payment can definitely not be requested, since I had $ 0.200 I'm working on it,

This is a time wasting platform, I can't waste my data for such. How can I wait to have $0.000133 per email opened with my data? Well, I need to use the time for other better things.

Clicks Genie doesn't offer upgrades so earning for all members are the same most of ad mailers provides upgrades and this is definitively for promotion of ad mailer.

this is one of my payment proof before some months, the rate of earning is slow but with active referrals, you can earn more
Too slow for payment, even with referrals you only made $0.31 for your job via the platform. I don't think I'll be wasting my time there.

Too slow for payment, even with referrals you only made $0.31 for your job via the platform. I don't think I'll be wasting my time there.
I agree this job is only for the beginners who want to top-up their wallets with some cents that's all.
if you want to make more money from paid to read messages, you can work at the same time for many sites.

I agree this job is only for the beginners who want to top-up their wallets with some cents that's all.
if you want to make more money from paid to read messages, you can work at the same time for many sites.
Yeah, their are other better paid to read messages and calls site. Site like, humanatic pays good amount of money to read and interpret calls.

y
Yeah, their are other better paid to read messages and calls site. Site like, humanatic pays good amount of money to read and interpret calls.
you can make a full thread about this site in our forum, try to explain all the features and options of this last, maybe you can help someone to make easy money^^.

y

you can make a full thread about this site in our forum, try to explain all the features and options of this last, maybe you can help someone to make easy money^^.
Okay, tomorrow I will draft the review and paste it via 'Get paid to write site.

It is legitimate and good way to invest in business and you will get paid when you register and start the business for real and good. You can also go on google

After I was active a few days during registration. Many emails started to enter my account, so I had trouble seeing them one by one. In fact, it's like email spam.
Yeah absolutely this is legit site and I had created account there but I left it because there earning method is feel difficult to me but my many friends working on this platform and get earning as well.
But some members of this forum said that the site is already a scam. Are you still active there until now?

This is a good way to maks some cash online. I will give this a try and see how it works. But please next time try to upload cash out proof to convince your readers for registration
Apart from posting threads. I also need reviews from forum members who may have tried it. I have not received proof of payment from this site. Its sister site. Volutic, get bad reviews.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back