What's new

Clickgenie.com Review: Legit or Scam

Thanks for sharing this opportunity, will definitely go through the info once again, I think one can earn faster by referrals, if you focus only on the GPTs, it may take a very long while to reach minimum cash out. Sharing is caring, thanks once again.

The site is somehow difficult for me cos I earn better on faucet site, I can't be waiting for email to drop before I earn.
For clickgenie sites. I haven't seen any bad reviews about it. You can join there while waiting for the review of other members of this forum. Its twin, volutic. Members say it's a scam.
Thanks for sharing this opportunity, will definitely go through the info once again, I think one can earn faster by referrals, if you focus only on the GPTs, it may take a very long while to reach minimum cash out. Sharing is caring, thanks once again.
Even the PTC site will be very profitable if it has many referrals. But if the referral is active.

Have you noticed some unsolicited comments on your Facebook posts or comments? I think this is the work of Clixgenie. They're using your Facebook to make comments and replies to other members from a different country. And it's annoying.

Have you noticed some unsolicited comments on your Facebook posts or comments? I think this is the work of Clixgenie. They're using your Facebook to make comments and replies to other members from a different country. And it's annoying.
This has never happened to me. How does the Clickgenie site access my Facebook account? Maybe someone is accessing your social media account.
Clickgenie I had been on standby some time ago. At first I did not understand its withdraw but then I got information from someone and applied the earning points I collected but withdraw disappeared after that. Left so I think it's fake.
Are you already active there? If what you say is true. This site is also a scam like volutics.

I stopped recieving their emails for a few months now im pretty close to the Minimum amount to withdraw too but other users said they never got paid and clicksgenie is probably a scam now. Also sometimes it's not crediting the email views.

I stopped recieving their emails for a few months now im pretty close to the Minimum amount to withdraw too but other users said they never got paid and clicksgenie is probably a scam now. Also sometimes it's not crediting the email views.
How long did you play there? Emails are sent every day. If you don't accept it anymore. It is possible that your account has been disabled. Paid to reqd email review sites like volutic and clickgenie are getting worse and some say it's a scam.

How long did you play there? Emails are sent every day. If you don't accept it anymore. It is possible that your account has been disabled. Paid to reqd email review sites like volutic and clickgenie are getting worse and some say it's a scam.
Im not sure how long but i started since last year. I always open some emails every day though i might missed a few days but it wouldn't be longer than 3 days. I also checked the website but i still recieve nothing.

Im not sure how long but i started since last year. I always open some emails every day though i might missed a few days but it wouldn't be longer than 3 days. I also checked the website but i still recieve nothing.
When you open an email that comes to you. Is there a sentence that rewards are credited to your account after viewing advertisement? When that sentence appeared. There is no way your balance will not increase.

I can definitely state that they are a scam, both volutic and clickgenie. I completed the minimum on both sites and I was not paid. Unless they don't pay me and others if they get paid, I asked for my payment so many times that I lost count, if one thing didn't come out, another would come out. In volutic they blocked my account and in clickgenie I decided not to return to the site and I blocked it

I really want to know more about this site, I will love to follow more in people comment to get a better understanding of how it work and how legit it's

Before when that site is new I work in it and had more refferls. And I try withdraw then. It's keep give me error then I msg them and I told them about my problem of withdrawal they not reply then after I open agin 😂they deleted my account and ban me so I have bad experience with this this site not do any somthing wrong but they not paying all they selective on payment so be care guys 😒😒☹️

How can i work with a particular firm and at the end of the day am not going its not making sense at all despite all the incentives given to an individual and i think the maximum payment

Seems like the site is legit but I see many members from here complaining about getting banned and not receiving their withdrawals. Also, I think it's a great site for those who can refer many people, which is something I'm not good at.

Clickgenie is a working project and actually pays. Revenue is very little $ 0.003 per day depending on how many emails you open. If you have an active referral you can rent them and earn extra income. I had an account but it was deleted. If you do not use the account within 20 days your account will be deleted automatically

I don't know this site but based on the referral bonus they are giving I am suspicions of this site. I am not a fan of paid to read emails, therefore, even if site is legit, I will never work on this site.

This sounds as a good investment program. But t I have flair for programs that I will have to put in my effort first before I could make money like I am doing with PTC websites. The same thing goes for affiliate marketing, especially the Amazon associate program. It takes nothing to write review content and slam affiliate links on then earn money from it every month.

I heard that this site is still paying unlike Volutic that turned to be a scam , the only way to earn a decent income from this site is have lots of referrals by promoting your link on forums and social media .

Thanks for the review. It's just simple task. Just read emails and get paid. But the pay is low. Though it's expected for such a simple task as such.

It also seems to me that you make the real money from referring and not from doing the actual task.

Thanks for the review. It's just simple task. Just read emails and get paid. But the pay is low. Though it's expected for such a simple task as such.

It also seems to me that you make the real money from referring and not from doing the actual task.
Yes you are right so the referral comission is 100% so getting referrals is more better than relying only on yourself but getting active referrals is not easy especially for a low paying site .

Yes you are right so the referral comission is 100% so getting referrals is more better than relying only on yourself but getting active referrals is not easy especially for a low paying site .
I normally don't involve in sites where most part of my earning has to come from referrals. You know why? Because I don't know how to talk much or have the strength to convince anyone.

But it's going to work better for those who referring people is one of their big strength. But like you said, it's not going to be easy referring people to this particular site because of the low earn.. it's all good.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back