What's new

Clickgenie.com Review: Legit or Scam

I found a new PTR (Paid to Read) site like ClicksGenie.

Payout by Payeer, Perfect Money, Faucet Pay.

Minimum Payout only $0.01

If interested can Join: InboxCash
Post automatically merged:

Payment #3
Thanks

Clicks-Genie-03.png

Last edited:
"The reward per email is $ 0.001333" Are you kidding me. How many emails do you have to check just to make $1. I am always surprised to see why people are interested on the sites like these.

The thing is how legit are some of these platforms,and if the are legit,why is it that some people find it difficult to withdraw their money already earned. Actually the tasks looks easy and less stressful and the referrals earnings are also good too.

I was at this site but because I was inactive for long time they banned me , I know that they are paying via FaucetPay and Payeer , but if you want to earn there you should have referrals cause referral commission is 100%.

The rate of payment is too low, no wonder the minimum withdrawal threshold is very much low too. At least that's a positive one from the site, than setting up a high minimum withdrawal threshold.

The reviwer has done justice to the website and has given all the information needed. But the first comment has not been refuted which means the website is still prone to doubtfulness.

The site sounds great, though I am not really into paid to click sites. I consider then to be a waste of time and they use up alot of data bundles. But the referral commission for this one sounds really great. You can well passively from this.

All this PTC sites are just paying pennies, and using our efforts to enrich themselves online. They aren't even trying to improve their earnings to become at least reasonable for their mbers to buy data plan or pay some utility bills.

With this kind of pay package this site is offering, you will take a few years to get to make $1 on this platform. The only way you can go beyond this is to start engaging yourself in referring people which is not just worth it at all. I don't think this site will last

I have done this clickgenie before and what I discovered is that they are scam as they don't pay. I have accumulated upto $20 there and uptil now they still haven't paid me.

I have done this clickgenie before and what I discovered is that they are scam as they don't pay. I have accumulated upto $20 there and uptil now they still haven't paid me.
Can you imagine. That is why reviews like this will help unsuspecting victims to not get their time waited Working on such types of platforms. Thanks for your review and the heads up

In reply to your above post concerning the get paid to site called clickgenie.con whether it is a legit platform or not, well I would say that I don't know about clickgenie as i don't use a lot of get paid to sites except bizdustry as they are very reliable

I haven't used this particular website before and I am not even planning on using it because I have had negative experience with driver before. If it was legit. I upt would have lasted up to now.

Thanks for sharing this opportunity, will definitely go through the info once again, I think one can earn faster by referrals, if you focus only on the GPTs, it may take a very long while to reach minimum cash out. Sharing is caring, thanks once again.

Thanks @Anis Boukezzoula for this. You're one of the guys that's an administrator on this forum and still seeking to help us out to earn.
Though the payment seems so small compared to work put in

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back