Clickgenie.com Review: Legit or Scam

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
Clickgenie is a GPT paid to read site. Just like Volutic.

To make some money here. Members will receive an e-mail from the site and must view it. Another way is to build as many active referrals as possible.

The reward per email is $ 0.001333 (I saw that on youtube). I will update if there are changes. I haven't received the email.

Minimum withdrawal is $ 0.05 via payeer

The referral bonus is very attractive. Volutics provides 5 reference levels.
1.100%
2. 70%
3.60%
4.50%
5. 40%

Click here To register or view the site.

I had an account for both Volutic and Clickgenie and I reached the minimum withdrawal for both, but I couldn't withdraw the money
What is the reason you can't make a withdrawal? Is the site a scam now? If true. I will no longer see the ad. I don't know yet because I still haven't reached the minimum withdrawal. Now I am collecting it again. But if there is information like this. I became hesitant to continue.

I was in this site I confirm that is legit cause I already get paid once through Payeer but they banned me cause of low activity .

What is the reason you can't make a withdrawal? Is the site a scam now? If true. I will no longer see the ad. I don't know yet because I still haven't reached the minimum withdrawal. Now I am collecting it again. But if there is information like this. I became hesitant to continue.
The same thing happened to me, the message shows that the minimum is $ 2 and not $ 0.200 as reported when I registered

The same thing happened to me, the message shows that the minimum is $ 2 and not $ 0.200 as reported when I registered
Minimum withdrawal at Clickgenie is $ 0.05 via payeer. Not $ 0.2. The minimum withdrawal of $ 0.2 is volutic. Give a reason you can't pull there? Maybe you did something wrong there.
I was in this site I confirm that is legit cause I already get paid once through Payeer but they banned me cause of low activity .
Maybe you haven't been active for a long time so your account is deactivated. Not banned.

Yes this true ,my account is desactivated I know that I can resolve problem if I contact support but actually I lost my zeal of this site .

Yes this true ,my account is desactivated I know that I can resolve problem if I contact support but actually I lost my zeal of this site .
Working alone there is very tedious. Also small income like PTC sites. You can try to promote it on free traffic sites or Facebook groups to get lots of referrals. Passive income awaits if you can do it all.

Working alone there is very tedious. Also small income like PTC sites. You can try to promote it on free traffic sites or Facebook groups to get lots of referrals. Passive income awaits if you can do it all.
So I don't understand, I just tried again, look at the answer on the page, it won't let me withdraw

Attachments

• listo.png
    listo.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 1
The site says withdrawals are limited. So I think you should request a withdrawal when the day changes by a few minutes. The maximum withdrawal per day is $ 36. Maybe it's for the site. Not for members.

Yes I agree you cannot earn a decent income in PTC sites without having a lot of active referrals .

this is one of my payment proof before some months, the rate of earning is slow but with active referrals, you can earn more

Attachments

• 1606342326362.png
    1606342326362.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving a review here, it looks like your review is very helpful to convince other members that the site is truly legitimate.

this is one of my payment proof before some months, the rate of earning is slow but with active referrals, you can earn more
This is good. I thought this site was still paying. With a withdrawal note as I have explained above. I'm trying to be active here, hopefully I can make a withdrawal as soon as possible so I can provide the latest payment updates.
Yes I agree you cannot earn a decent income in PTC sites without having a lot of active referrals .
Referral is passive income. Very lucky if you get a lot.

This is good. I thought this site was still paying. With a withdrawal note as I have explained above. I'm trying to be active here, hopefully I can make a withdrawal as soon as possible so I can provide the latest payment updates.

Referral is passive income. Very lucky if you get a lot.
try to focus on referrals because your own income won't be much**

try to focus on referrals because your own income won't be much**
Maybe I will look for referrals after getting payment from this site. Without proof of payment. Someone will not be interested. By the way. How many referrals do you have to make a withdrawal?

Maybe I will look for referrals after getting payment from this site. Without proof of payment. Someone will not be interested. By the way. How many referrals do you have to make a withdrawal?
getting referrals isn't one of the conditions to withdraw, it's just a method to earn more $$ there.

getting referrals isn't one of the conditions to withdraw, it's just a method to earn more $$ there.
I am wrong. I mean how many referrals do you have. Are they active so that you make money without doing anything ?

Last edited:
Yes with 100% referral comission , it's very nice to get some active referrals than rely only on your work .

Clickgenie is a GPT paid to read site. Just like Volutic.

To make some money here. Members will receive an e-mail from the site and must view it. Another way is to build as many active referrals as possible.

The reward per email is $ 0.001333 (I saw that on youtube). I will update if there are changes. I haven't received the email.

Minimum withdrawal is $ 0.05 via payeer

The referral bonus is very attractive. Volutics provides 5 reference levels.
1.100%
2. 70%
3.60%
4.50%
5. 40%

Click here To register or view the site.
I didn't hear about this site .but definitely I ll try it to see what features are there inside it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back