Classified sites

bharath

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Sep 4, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How to make money from Classified site? I am looking to start a new site based for India and am hoping it would make atleast some money since the domain name based on India.

I know making for Tier 1 countries would be good, but apparently had this domain to develop.

Free ads with paid boosting (giving a more visible post) is a good strategy, and the pricing depends on the traffic.

Well It is for India and already had domain authority 40 on the main site, I just looking to make some extra money and also developing it further.
I meant classified.domain.com
BTW do you know any best free classified script, as I know from the past is Noahs classified.

There are free classified scripts too, and I might give a try to them, but currently working on blog to fix everything. I don't know whether this classified brings good traffic and revenue.
We all know there are top companies who play big role in classifieds.

Classified sites is very easy to create and start running in the online space. All what you need here is a template. You can use click bank template to set up your classified ads site. However, the hard part of this method is just to get advertisers to list their product on your website for further openings to marketers.

To create your classified ads site you have free and paid options. An attractive design is always better, as it helps users feel attracted to interact with the site, you must give confidence and security to customers. You can also hire in some sites a person to create comments and post your products. Free sites include Open-classifieds.com, Dclassifieds.eu, Almondsoft.com and Snowhall.co.

Classified website is a cool way to make some money online but before then, you must ensure that you get a very good domain name with great keywords.

How to make money from Classified site? I am looking to start a new site based for India and am hoping it would make atleast some money since the domain name based on India.

I know making for Tier 1 countries would be good, but apparently had this domain to develop.
Well , if you can be able to get huge India traffic , then you can be able to monetize it from companies available in India . You just need to have a good plan especially a good payment plan .

Classified sires really do not have to be so difficult to make and you can also make a lot of money from them. In this particular case, I advice strongly that you seek a digital expert to put you to the process as I will help.

Why don't you just start with something easy and profitable, crypto currency. You can always deposit and withdraw any time and make a decent profit to make online profit

Well, you should have explained what classified sites are. Not all of us knows what the site does or how it is being operated. I doubt if Classified sites are in my country.

I have headed stories of people who have made a lot of money through classified site. It is not that complex but I highly advice you seek the service of a web expert.

Well, concerning your question in the above post on starting a classified site, i havr to be honest and say I am unfamiliar with what a classified site is, but having gone through the comments and people have said it is achievable with a template

In order to create a classified site, you need to get a content management system specifically designed for a classified website. If you are using content management system, you can design a website easily without you having to do coding. You can also try wordpress.

Free ads with paid boosting (giving a more visible post) is a good strategy, and the pricing depends on the traffic.
Well in my own opinion free adveets and not very effective in the promotion of anyone's business because all this will never go far as no complain but want to promote your business for you free of charge because they will know that you will make money in the business.

It will depend on the kind of services you want to be offering on such a website. India is a large country, and no doubt you will be able to see lots of traffic if it's something good.

It will bring money if you do it right. Just focus on what people in your area will like. If I were you, I will not niche down because niche help may not bring in much traffic. Instead of niche down, try to create contents on all issue from politics to sport to entertainment.

Actually there are quite a numbers of classified site which makes a good money for you online not considering your location. You can engage your self in survey or domain business and it will really helped.

We have many classified sites where many employers usually post advertisements for people seeking employment. Many people also post advertisement related to their businesses as well.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back