What's new

Classic

Pinto

Familiar Face
Dec 20, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Is it just me or it seems like the more we get older the more we tend to watch and listen to classic movies/music?
Is it because we missed some good memories back in the day when we were young? or is it because we get more wiser as we get older and see that most of today's entertainment is tasteless?

because things are changing and you tend to go to comfort zone, what you know.

I think when you do some stuff and stop doing them for along time you'll miss them ... and you'll remember the fun while doing them ... so you'll start to do it again to feel the same feeling ... but sometimes it feels not the same after a while

I love classic movies making your movie classic draw a lot of viewers to your creativity.moreover they say what doing is what doing well so as a producer who must make sure your artistic work is classic.

We can use a classic and the classics to refer to the greatest and most famous works of literature from the past: … Classical: adjective. We use classical to refer to the culture of the past and to art forms which belong to a long formal tradition.

As one gets older, he gets to hold on to those things that keeps him happy most of the times. And classical stuffs are one of those things I'm talking about like music and movies

As for me right on my childhood age I love classic movie, I am a good fan when it comes to movie. Movie is one of the favourite thing I watch to keep myself entertained

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back