Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any classic domains you wish you could buy? I thought of this because I was looking at really old sites on the web, ones that haven't changed since they were made, like in the 90s. And it made me wonder if there was any old sites with fun names that are forever owned by someone. Are there any classic domains you would like to buy and use as your own?

There are a lot of single-word domains I would love to own. Many of which have never been available since I have been in the market of buying domains. If they end up being for sale, they cost several thousands - I am talking $10k+

I just don't understand what you mean by classic domains. Do you mean to say one word domain for a popular keyword? Well, you might not be able to find one word domain for a dotcom but is is very likely that you can find it for other extension.

Well there are different types of domain it just depends on the one you put more focused on. Though the best sells domain do not have more that three keywords and it is the best to buy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back