100 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Claimfreecoins is a faucet that pays
instantly to your faucetpay account.

✅No Minimum withdraw
✅Automatic claim direct to your faucetpay.
✅Claim 8 crypto currency every 0 minutes
Bitcoin , Litecoin, dogecoin, Ethereum, digibyte, tron , Bitcoin cash , Dash.

Bitcoin Faucet LINK HERE
BCH Faucet LINK HERE
ETH Faucet LINK HERE
DOGE Faucet LINK HERE
LTC Faucet LINK HERE
DASH Faucet LINK HERE
TRX Faucet LINK HERE
DIGIBYTE Faucet LINK HERE
USDT Faucet LINK HERE

63f0c562acdd128df7ef9134360bed77.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for this review, I have a faucetpay account I think I can dot his one too, if it 0ays immediately, then it is just ideal for some of my spare time.

The payout seems low, but I'm going to see what it is and how works.

From how I understand it, the site pays instantly once we have claimed the faucets and the payments will be directed to faucetpay. Since you mentioned automatic claim and no minimum withdrawals. Am I right or wrong?

Faucetpay faucets that pay directly into your account are very nice, and they are my preferred faucet style because you don't have to wait for long period of time to withdraw and run the risk of the faucet closing down in the future before you withdraw your funds. What are the type of earning rates or rather the claim rates that one would expect to see from these faucets?

I especially like the fact that there is a TRX facuet as I feel that this coin is on the up and rising.

Thanks for this site ill try this later on i have faucet like faucet pay is it okay to put my earning on that site to faucet pay. So many earning opportunities in that site i want take advantage for that thank you brother. Faucet pay has a wallet like usdt, btc, ltc, and bch so many earning options.

Thank you for this review, I have a faucetpay account I think I can dot his one too, if it 0ays immediately, then it is just ideal for some of my spare time.

The payout seems low, but I'm going to see what it is and how works.
Yeah the payout seems low but its worth to try on your spare time
From how I understand it, the site pays instantly once we have claimed the faucets and the payments will be directed to faucetpay. Since you mentioned automatic claim and no minimum withdrawals. Am I right or wrong?
Yes it is instantly direct to your faucetpay account without minimum amount.
Faucetpay faucets that pay directly into your account are very nice, and they are my preferred faucet style because you don't have to wait for long period of time to withdraw and run the risk of the faucet closing down in the future before you withdraw your funds. What are the type of earning rates or rather the claim rates that one would expect to see from these faucets?

I especially like the fact that there is a TRX facuet as I feel that this coin is on the up and rising.
Exactly bro, the risk to all the faucet is, it might not pay you or suddenly disappear because of high minimum withdrawal. But this faucet pays directly to faucetpay wallet.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for this site ill try this later on i have faucet like faucet pay is it okay to put my earning on that site to faucet pay. So many earning opportunities in that site i want take advantage for that thank you brother. Faucet pay has a wallet like usdt, btc, ltc, and bch so many earning options.
Your welcome brother take your advantage to this faucet.

Exactly bro, the risk to all the faucet is, it might not pay you or suddenly disappear because of high minimum withdrawal. But this faucet pays directly to faucetpay wallet.
There are many faucets that have been forced to close down since Bitcoin has increased drastically in its price. Since they did not have the proper mechanism to implement beforehand people started to claim and considerably higher amounts than they were able to afford and this is what caused the site to go under. But I have noticed that most of them change in their rewards depending on what the Bitcoin prices at that point, and generally it is in relation to a set US Dollar value. In this way they are trying to mitigate the risks of disappearing. But being paid out directly is always the preferred route.

Thanks for the information, the only issues i have with faucet claims is the low amounts which are claimed at interval, if one is to cash out a lot then one would have to be constant with the claiming of the faucets. I may try, at least, the cash out can cater for my data and other little expenses.

That's great! I love instant payment and the fact that it doesn't have minimum amount to payout makes it a lot better. The only concern is the low pay rate. I'm still gonna see if it's worth to join.

That's great! I love instant payment and the fact that it doesn't have minimum amount to payout makes it a lot better. The only concern is the low pay rate. I'm still gonna see if it's worth to join. I don't want to waste my time again on sites that is not worth it.

Faucet pay directly pays you in your wallet many of us now knows faucet and the ways of earnings for some it is make a passive income by doing micro tast.It makes earning with ptc and some viewing ads to earn the amount of satoshi.

Well in my own option I have try it once. But with all we have been hearing about it seems to be a legit and not scam. If it pays faster that means is good for business and I will try to try it at this time and see how it works. Because if it pays directly into our account it means it make a lot sense there .

Well in my own option I have try it once. But with all we have been hearing about it seems to be a legit and not scam. If it pays faster that means is good for business and I will try to try it at this time and see how it works. Because if it pays directly into our account it means it make a lot sense there . I will be going to get it now so that I took can have the account to do my stuff

That's great! I love instant payment and the fact that it doesn't have minimum amount to payout makes it a lot better. The only concern is the low pay rate. I'm still gonna see if it's worth to join.

That's great! I love instant payment and the fact that it doesn't have minimum amount to payout makes it a lot better. The only concern is the low pay rate. I'm still gonna see if it's worth to join. I don't want to waste my time again on sites that is not worth it.
Yup same here. I also love instant payment without worrying on the faucet with high amount of withdrawal would just disappear in any moment. Goodluck for trying this faucet.

There are many faucets that have been forced to close down since Bitcoin has increased drastically in its price. Since they did not have the proper mechanism to implement beforehand people started to claim and considerably higher amounts than they were able to afford and this is what caused the site to go under. But I have noticed that most of them change in their rewards depending on what the Bitcoin prices at that point, and generally it is in relation to a set US Dollar value. In this way they are trying to mitigate the risks of disappearing. But being paid out directly is always the preferred route.
Yup brother one of the main reason why some faucets force to stop is due to suddenly rise of cryptocurrency value, where their users tend to have high balance to their account that they can't pay their user anymore.

Thanks for the information, the only issues i have with faucet claims is the low amounts which are claimed at interval, if one is to cash out a lot then one would have to be constant with the claiming of the faucets. I may try, at least, the cash out can cater for my data and other little expenses.
You're welcome. You should consider to try this faucet.

Faucet pay directly pays you in your wallet many of us now knows faucet and the ways of earnings for some it is make a passive income by doing micro tast.It makes earning with ptc and some viewing ads to earn the amount of satoshi.
Yes bro I have seen so many people making faucets their passive income maybe because they'll getting free penny by just investing their time.

Well in my own option I have try it once. But with all we have been hearing about it seems to be a legit and not scam. If it pays faster that means is good for business and I will try to try it at this time and see how it works. Because if it pays directly into our account it means it make a lot sense there .

Well in my own option I have try it once. But with all we have been hearing about it seems to be a legit and not scam. If it pays faster that means is good for business and I will try to try it at this time and see how it works. Because if it pays directly into our account it means it make a lot sense there . I will be going to get it now so that I took can have the account to do my stuff
Yup brother this is a win faucet. Pays directly and instant

Last edited:
It seems this is a legit faucet that pays well, I think I will try it out my self, cos their are so many of them that doesn't pay, at the onset they look real and good, but by the time you get to the threshold, they will show you what they are made of, they will boldly tell you that you are running multiple accounts.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back