What's new

Citizenme Review: Legit or Scam

Yes. It may be. You probably already know that survey sites always prioritize top tier countries. But some surveys accept members from low tier countries too.
Mention those survey sites that prioritize lower tier countries, I'm very keen to know in order to earn my first cash with survey. I'm already on the rough patch with them.

Are they going to accept me taking surveys with their site?? I have very bad experience with survey sites. I no longer trust them again.
Yes they will but I think you will not happy there? because you will get few surveys,like only one survey per day of value 0.03$... so you can try it if you want.

Yes they will but I think you will not happy there? because you will get few surveys,like only one survey per day of value 0.03$... so you can try it if you want.
Lol, too too funny, in fact the money I will make there is bad, why will they decide to pay me only 0.03 cents for surveys. Count me out of the site, find other better opportunities for people from 3rd tier world.

I had already been enthusiastic, reading your publication, but the payment is really very little, I am the same as Sincerem, I do not receive a survey in my country, and I continue looking for options, I hope to get a good site

I had already been enthusiastic, reading your publication, but the payment is really very little, I am the same as Sincerem, I do not receive a survey in my country, and I continue looking for options, I hope to get a good site
Yes ,but it takes only 1 minute to complete available survey. And I think if we spend 1 minute then it's not a loss

Yes ,but it takes only 1 minute to complete available survey. And I think if we spend 1 minute then it's not a loss
I thought it lasted longer, I have conducted surveys that last 20 minutes, which I have not been able to collect, so I will see how it goes. Thank you.

I thought it lasted longer, I have conducted surveys that last 20 minutes, which I have not been able to collect, so I will see how it goes. Thank you.
This is the problem of mostly surveys. They take long time but at the end we didn't get any reward. But we should try to get experience

This is the problem of mostly surveys. They take long time but at the end we didn't get any reward. But we should try to get experience
I tried to register many times, but when I wanted to enter the date of birth I could not. There's a problem on the registration page, at least today. I'll try again tomorrow, Thanks

I had this app installed for 3 months and I never didnt received paid survey.. Maybe it depends on regions - most of surveys for USA,Canada and top tiers.

I had this app installed for 3 months and I never didnt received paid survey.. Maybe it depends on regions - most of surveys for USA,Canada and top tiers.
Maybe you are right. After my final payment. I no longer get paid surveys anymore. I've contacted the admin and asked this. But the admin only asks to do a purple survey to increase the chance of getting a paid survey.

Maybe you are right. After my final payment. I no longer get paid surveys anymore. I've contacted the admin and asked this. But the admin only asks to do a purple survey to increase the chance of getting a paid survey.
Surveys available just on luck. That's why mostly people don't like to join these sites. But those who are expert in this field earn passive income

Surveys available just on luck. That's why mostly people don't like to join these sites. But those who are expert in this field earn passive income
Maybe like that. So if you feel out of luck or even can't do the survey. Better to work on a GPT or PTC site.

Wow, that is really a great work and I love the fact that you added a payment proof to it. Thank you but why is it that they are interested in a verified PayPal account.

Those survey sites are nothing to write home about, they find a way to cheat you out of your rewards when it's time to get your rewards, they either screen you out, block your account or ask for a verification of some sort which won't be successful of course, I don't do surveys for these reasons.

Cool site I must say, but you said the money is payable to a verified PayPal account, verified in what sense exactly? Only US verified PayPal you mean?

i have been a participant of so many survey site for years now i can say most of do reward while some do pay less than the mins and hours spent so factually survey are somewhat rewarding am gonna try this out and see the outcome.

some time ago I tried this application and it really paid even though I only got a few dollars.
how rewarding and constantly does their survey comes and again how about the verified paypal must it be usa or other country?

I myself come from Indonesia. I have received several paid surveys from the application but lately it's been a while since I have never received paid surveys from that application.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back