What's new

Citizenme Review: Legit or Scam

how rewarding and constantly does their survey comes and again how about the verified paypal must it be usa or other country?
Isnt required to be from USA. I have seen people from my country,who are outside of USA got paid. You can try it,but dont wait to have a lot of paid surveys.

Isnt required to be from USA. I have seen people from my country,who are outside of USA got paid. You can try it,but dont wait to have a lot of paid surveys.
well that is the issue with survey platform, not many surveys because not many market studies are hold..

Citizwnme survey is okay, but for me I never got off to survey before. I never earned a dime from it. I'm so disappointed not to have earned from it before. Maybe it centred to be from my country of residence. I think someone's geographical location plays part in determining how often you get it or not.

Citizenme is a survey rewards website. Members will get money which is directly transferred to the paypal account.

How to earn here?
To get rewards from this application, members must complete a short survey that has been provided by the application.
* surveys are sometimes rarely available (I think according to the country and profile)

What is the minimum withdrawal?
There is no minimum withdrawal. After the members complete the survey. Rewards are transferred automatically to your paypal account.
The total I got was £ 5.21 ( see my payment proof).
* Paypal account must be verified.

How do I get started?
Click this link to download the application in the playstore.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.citizenme
Thanks for sharing the opportunity and encouraging by uploading your payment proof.
I would like to know if this opportunity is open to all countries.
Is there no alternative payment method from PayPal?

It's a great platform but that's the issue with these sites, a lot of surveys will not be available if I visit using the IP addresses of some countries which will not allow me make so much as I desire.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back