Citizenme Review: Legit or Scam

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
Citizenme is a survey rewards website. Members will get money which is directly transferred to the paypal account.

How to earn here?
To get rewards from this application, members must complete a short survey that has been provided by the application.
* surveys are sometimes rarely available (I think according to the country and profile)

What is the minimum withdrawal?
There is no minimum withdrawal. After the members complete the survey. Rewards are transferred automatically to your paypal account.
The total I got was £ 5.21 ( see my payment proof).
* Paypal account must be verified.

How do I get started?
Click this link to download the application in the playstore.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.citizenme

Attachments

• IMG_20201113_144222.jpg
    IMG_20201113_144222.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20201113_144332.jpg
    Screenshot_20201113_144332.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 3
Nice to see new survey site. These days I am taking interest in surveys sites specially new ones. I want to try all new survey sites one by one. Hope so to get good results

Nice to see new survey site. These days I am taking interest in surveys sites specially new ones. I want to try all new survey sites one by one. Hope so to get good results
If you qualify on all the survey sites that's great. Many of the members always fail to take surveys. The rewards for surveying are quite large.

Am gonna try my best to answer this one but I need to be frank with you..I have never been lucky with survey site lately

Am gonna try my best to answer this one but I need to be frank with you..I have never been lucky with survey site lately
Yes. You can try. But keep in mind. Although doing the survey there is very easy. Surveys rarely appear (paid surveys). Too many free surveys without rewards. If you are always out of luck with survey sites. Better you work on the GPT site. Just choose Picoworkers or microworkers.

I trust this survey site because it is almost 4 years that I new about and it is available for all countries though countries like India do have more surveys than others.

Yes. You can try. But keep in mind. Although doing the survey there is very easy. Surveys rarely appear (paid surveys). Too many free surveys without rewards. If you are always out of luck with survey sites. Better you work on the GPT site. Just choose Picoworkers or microworkers.
I have been hearing about the picoworker and microworker...but I still don't know how they work..they look like a waste of time to me

I have been hearing about the picoworker and microworker...but I still don't know how they work..they look like a waste of time to me
Picowokers and microworkers are old mini job sites that has been paying they are mostly sign up tasks, watching of videos and playing games to be paid by the person that give out the task.

Have you never joined there? Quite a few high paying assignments there. Of course the site is not suitable for people who are a little lazy. Lots of work to do. It doesn't waste time because you will get rewarded.

Citizwnme survey is okay, but for me I never got off to survey before. I never earned a dime from it. I'm so disappointed not to have earned from it before. Maybe it centred to be from my country of residence. I think someone's geographical location plays part in determining how often you get it or not.

Citizwnme survey is okay, but for me I never got off to survey before. I never earned a dime from it. I'm so disappointed not to have earned from it before. Maybe it centred to be from my country of residence. I think someone's geographical location plays part in determining how often you get it or not.
Yes. It may be. You probably already know that survey sites always prioritize top tier countries. But some surveys accept members from low tier countries too.

I trust this survey site because it is almost 4 years that I new about and it is available for all countries though countries like India do have more surveys than others.
That's good. Nice to hear about this feature of this survey site. Mostly surveys sites are just for tier 1 countries. But other countries members also need of it. So hopefully this site will become popular soon

That's good. Nice to hear about this feature of this survey site. Mostly surveys sites are just for tier 1 countries. But other countries members also need of it. So hopefully this site will become popular soon
This is a survey application. I can't find the site. Like attapoll. Make this just a side survey. You may only find free surveys. Very rarely.

Truly we need it but we don't need surveys from their places rather from companies arround us that we use their services like mobile phone companies, Internet or providers and the likes

Citizenme is a survey rewards website. Members will get money which is directly transferred to the paypal account.

How to earn here?
To get rewards from this application, members must complete a short survey that has been provided by the application.
* surveys are sometimes rarely available (I think according to the country and profile)

What is the minimum withdrawal?
There is no minimum withdrawal. After the members complete the survey. Rewards are transferred automatically to your paypal account.
The total I got was £ 5.21 ( see my payment proof).
* Paypal account must be verified.

How do I get started?
Click this link to download the application in the playstore.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.citizenme
I would like to try it, but is it just for application? or you can work directly on the pc. I never get surveys and I'm always looking for new options

Good to know that there are paying survey sites that as usual will focus mainly on their targeted audience in top tier countries. I would like to see those that after claiming worldwide availability will be worldwide indeed.

I would like to try it, but is it just for application? or you can work directly on the pc. I never get surveys and I'm always looking for new options
For better understanding, you should try it yourself. Because person search tells more about any site then others help. So I suggest , search on Google what you want to know.

Good to know that there are paying survey sites that as usual will focus mainly on their targeted audience in top tier countries. I would like to see those that after claiming worldwide availability will be worldwide indeed.
The few surveys sites that are available world wide still focus more on their targeted audience and send survey once in a while to other countries when they get offer from their region

This is a survey application. I can't find the site. Like attapoll. Make this just a side survey. You may only find free surveys. Very rarely.
Ok thanks for update. I will check bit on Google play store. And will try it. We should give try to new things not for money but for experience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back