What's new

choice of social media based on population

personally to me I will prefer Facebook as an interesting platform for it population and popularity I very high compared to other platforms.

As to your question of choice of social.media based on population, mine will always be facebook. It has the known greatest number of users and visitors among all the rest

The world has changed as a result of social media. The rapid and widespread implementation of these technologies is transforming how we find allies, consume news, and mobilise to demand political change.

I think Facebook is the social media with the highest number of population. After that I would go for Instagram. The best place for what you want to do should be Facebook.

Using population as a factor, it has to be Facebook then because it's users are now into bíllions so it is the most populous of all social media platforms and widely used among people, it's hard to find someone not on Facebook or been before

The choice of social media based population, the best social media is Facebook because Facebook is the most best social media to use.

Twitter to me is the best media platforms to promote your product and also connect with people, all you need it to flow with the trends.

I choose Facebook too because I am more active on Facebook than Instagram and I have more friends that I communicate with on Facebook even though I like chatting on WhatsApp.

The use of social media to creat awareness is definitely a function of the amount of reach you can get your views,ads and any information you want to give out.The audience number play a major role,reason some persons do leverage on influencer to do their awareness.

I think in terms of population, facebook covers more ground than any other social media. Its very rare to see someone on twitter or Instagram And sometimes whatsapp without having a face book account. But its very common to see people having a Facebook account and yet they have notting to do on twitter or even instagram

My choice if social media platforms based on population in my own estimation is Facebook. This is because it has the patronage and usage than any other as far as I Know

All social media platforms have their own unique brand of expertise, created to clear different pain points and can help you in diverse ways. In terms of reach and active users, Facebook without doubt is the worlds most popular and largest social network. It is even the best for advertising efficiency because they have the best tools in the market to help you achieve your goals.
When it comes to the issue of population and wider reach then facebook definitely have a good advantage to do a good awareness reach to a wider audience.And their method of getting your desired target is an advantage.

I choose social media platform to use based on the number of my friends using that particular PLATFORM and how easy it is for me to navigate through the platform. For example I don't use Instagram just because my friends are not much on it like Facebook and IG is some how technical to use

As for me I prefer to use social media platform that is very easy to use and doesn't consume much data. My best social networking site still remains Facebook and that is what i have been using since

All social media have their unique purposes but for my opinion I think the social media that carries much population is Facebook and moreover it is affordable cause no much data charges and no much protocols

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back