What's new

Check for duplicate threads

vest1992

There must be a plugin that will search in the forum the title of the thread to check for any other similar ones.

And add something like this into the forum rules:
Duplicate threads: Only one thread about each earning opportunity is allowed. Therefore, if you wish to write about a paid online opportunity you will need to search the forum to see if it hasn’t been posted already.

Having an addon like this wouldn't hurt. I know there are a few addons that does a function similar to this. Going to bring up a few to @Alexander, as soon as I dig through the addon database.

Awesome, it will make easier for us to not delete duplicate threads and for users to check if they exist already.

Having an addon like this wouldn't hurt. I know there are a few addons that does a function similar to this. Going to bring up a few to @Alexander, as soon as I dig through the addon database.
Have you found any add-ons from XenForo that support this? Paid or free?

Hello there,

We have now implemented your suggestion. I'm going to move this topic to the solved section of the forum. If you have any more questions, feedback, or suggestions for Bizdustry, please create another topic using this link.

Yours faithfully,
Alexander

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back