Status
Not open for further replies.

MeowsePad

Familiar Face
Mar 12, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever cheated in a video game? What happened?

I used to cheat in video games when I was younger. I even got banned from a couple of games. Now I realize how stupid it is to cheat. :p

I have used hacks in a Minecraft server - kill aura, anti knockback, trigger bot, fly hack, speed hack and whatever else. I was using them just for fun and I didn't even got banned. Maybe because I knew how to hide the hacks.

I used cheats before for GTA San Andreas. I don't do the missions I just keep on playing and enjoying the open world of GTA. Cheats are helping me to feel like a boss inside the game. LOL

Well, cheating is bad especially in school, but if you will use it in game, well, it still depends, it depends on how are you going to use it. If you will use it just to be on top of everyone it's a no for me. But if you will use it for your own entertainment, it's a yes, and its okay to use cheat especially when you are getting tired on playing the mission of the game and you can't finish it without the cheat.

I'm not sure if it counts but I did get a modder to put a billion dollars on my Grand Theft Auto Online account. I paid around $5 for that and it was the best $5 I ever spent considering the absurd prices for GTA Sharkcards.

I only play Sims 4 but I use one cheat to change my amount of money to zero and then I do the rags to riches challenges. I love playing those. I’m a one game person. I’m pretty boring lol but that’s because I spend A LOT of my time outside hiking and biking. The rewards are so much better :D

Have you ever cheated in a video game? What happened?

I used to cheat in video games when I was younger. I even got banned from a couple of games. Now I realize how stupid it is to cheat. :p
Ive used cheat codes in Vice City game and that was just for fun. Do you think these Game owners will offer us money for not using cheat codes?
I heard a lot using Cheat will be a permanent ban for accounts. In Pubg most of the cheaters are banned because the game is for real players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back