🔊ANNOUNCEMENT Change of Ownership - GPTForum

C.Grigg

BizNotes
Attention Community:

We are proud, astatic, to announce that GPTForum.net has been purchased by Alexander from https://www.Bizdustry.com. Alex shall continue to drive the forum forward into the next level of success. Alex is already experienced with communities such as GPTForum and will implement his ideas on how to continue to push the forum forward to bring new and exciting updates for all of the members at Bizdustry as well as GPTForum.net. Please help congratulate Alex on the acquisition of GPTForum!

Sincerem

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I saw the post at forumpromotion i was happy for it because Alex purchased it. I believe he'll deliver because he has proven himself to be the best to manage PTP sites. I believe Gptforum will come good again as it where before. I wish C.Griggs the best in the future. I wish to continue having conversation with him when he is chanced either here or at Gptforum.

Carson20t

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Great news indeed if its the best decision for the development of the forum,what changes will the forum make then owing to the change of management?

Sariana23

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
This is excellent news for me, as I was getting discouraged lately by the lack of activity on the site, and by the absence of @C.Grigg in view of his commitments. Congratulations to @Alexander and many successes, he deserves it!

FreshKaz11

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Attention Community:

We are proud, astatic, to announce that GPTForum.net has been purchased by Alexander from https://www.Bizdustry.com. Alex shall continue to drive the forum forward into the next level of success. Alex is already experienced with communities such as GPTForum and will implement his ideas on how to continue to push the forum forward to bring new and exciting updates for all of the members at Bizdustry as well as GPTForum.net. Please help congratulate Alex on the acquisition of GPTForum!
Congratulations to you Mr Alex more winning ahead and I hope this won't be the last forum that you are going to buy, because am very sure you will still buy trendri as soon as possible well. Congratulations once again.

Nova

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Congratulations Alex. This is a good news. And Chris good luck to you on your next venture. I was not on GPTForum but I am sure you did your best to keep the community Chris. I am sure Alex will do his best for the new community. It'd be interesting to see how the two communities will grow from here.

Sprite1950

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
This is excellent news for me, as I was getting discouraged lately by the lack of activity on the site, and by the absence of @C.Grigg in view of his commitments. Congratulations to @Alexander and many successes, he deserves it!
Yes I think most of us had more or less given up on it. It needs someone who will value its members and I know that Alexander does.. I think what some forum owners forget is there would not even be a forum without its members. It's true that there are good and bad posters which must be a challenge but each poster should be judged on his/her own merits. I've never seen anyone criticise its members in a way that the GPT Forum owner did but I suppose if you're not interested in it any more it doesn't really matter.

Congratulations Alex, I know you will make a success of GPT.

Sariana23

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Yes I think most of us had more or less given up on it. It needs someone who will value its members and I know that Alexander does.. I think what some forum owners forget is there would not even be a forum without its members. It's true that there are good and bad posters which must be a challenge but each poster should be judged on his/her own merits. I've never seen anyone criticise its members in a way that the GPT Forum owner did but I suppose if you're not interested in it any more it doesn't really matter.

To @C.Grigg , an offline situation arose, I wrote to him a few days ago and he explained it to me. I know that with @Alexander everything will work out very well, as he is an honest man and has earned the trust of all the members here at Bizdustry. Good luck to him.

Shigobad2020

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I already got disvouraged too and usually visits the forum sites once awhile now because there at no activities in which you can gain much there anymore, and the sites is too silent but i pray it will be lively now.

Bigabigs

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Wow!! This is a great feat for Alex. Seeing that you are one of the experienced owner of another type of get paid to post forum like bizdustry that you started with. Good luck and best wishes

Sprite1950

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Alexander has posted on ForumCoin that for the time being it will not be a paying site. He has to work out what he wants to do with it. I think that's fair enough and it's good he has let us know.

Sariana23

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I already got disvouraged too and usually visits the forum sites once awhile now because there at no activities in which you can gain much there anymore, and the sites is too silent but i pray it will be lively now.
The site sent a message that for now the posts are not going to generate revenue, while @Alexander makes a decision on the next step he will take. In the meantime I'm glad he has the forum, as anything that does will be good.

GIFTMICHAEL

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes

I understand, criticisms is never nice at all. He ought to respect every members output. Even their are bad posters in the forum as he claimed he needed to figure it out and praise the good posters. Because i don't like to be judged by others merit, judge me through my hard work.

Alexander

Director Of Operations
Staff member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
We have taken the decision to merge GPTForum with Bizdustry. All data will be transferred over as soon as possible for a smooth user experience.

Shigobad2020

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Attention Community:

I saw the post on the forum that alex has bought Gptforum and he is to continue as the new owner of the forum, I am going to miss you @ C. Grigg and i hope the forum continue to move higher.

Dubai

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Congratulations to Mr. Alexander on the acquisition of the GPTForum.net. I hope you drive it to a higher level of success as you have been doing with bizdustry. We are solidly behind you on this.

Sprite1950

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
We have taken the decision to merge GPTForum with Bizdustry. All data will be transferred over as soon as possible for a smooth user experience.
Yes I noticed that as I recognised some of my GPTForum posts had been transferred here. I think most of the posters who had an account there already have one here.

Alexander

Director Of Operations
Staff member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Yes I noticed that as I recognised some of my GPTForum posts had been transferred here. I think most of the posters who had an account there already have one here.

We are slowly working through the boards and transferring content over.
We have finished transferring member's accounts over. (those that were not registered on bizdustry already).

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.