Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
So on "Cashyy" you can earn money by playing games, you earn an amount of credits per every minute you are spending on a game. My country doesn't get paid much credits for playing games so I didn't play but did something else which is sharing it with other people, you can receive 250 coins on every friend you have invited who downloaded the application and on every country the cash out is different. in Israel you can cash out when you hit 4999 credits. I managed to cash out half a dollar and it arrived on my Paypal account successfully.
So if you are interested first of all good luck :) and here is the link -
So in CoinPop you can earn money by playing games, you earn an amount of credits per every minute you are spending on a game. My country doesn't get paid much credits for playing games so I didn't play but did something else which is sharing it with other people, you can receive 250 coins on every friend you have invited who downloaded the application and on every country the cash out is different. in Israel you can cash out when you hit 4999 credits. I managed to cash out half a dollar and it arrived on my Paypal account successfully.
So if you are interested first of all good luck :) and here is the link - You will receive 4499 coins as a start-up bonus. https://affiliate.justtrack.io/andr...63-1f45-4f75-a847-360a19aefa02?channel=intent

Last edited:
This looks great but I'm sure my country will not be allowed to play as well. I still can't come to terms with why a lot of these platforms wouldn't let third world countries participate seeing a large chunk of internet users come from there

This appears to be fantastic, but I'm certain my nation won't be able to participate.
As a major portion of internet users are from third world countries, I'm still at a loss as to why many of these platforms wouldn't allow them to engage.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back