Not open for further replies.

mcjerry

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 26, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Cashtimeforum is also a forum like bizdustry and Trendri forum. They all pay for posting replies and thread. Just like bizdustry and Trendri, they pays $0.02 per post reply and $0.05 per post thread. It is a new paid to forum websites and the admin is trying with payments, but what they are paying is not as much as bizdustry and Trendri. They pays minimum of $2 and maximum of $3.5 every 15th and 30th of every month.
So far now I have received $5.5 from the forum. My first payment was on 2nd this month which was $3.5 and my second payment was 18th this month which is $2. To me they are trying to be real. It can be add up to our Bizdustry earnings.
See my last payment proof below.
Screenshot_20210719-160850.png

I have found that this website is also a very good way in order to make a few dollars every month. The learning rate is quite low because you are unable to withdraw anything more than $7 every month, however it is definitely a legitimate ways in which you can earn some cryptocurrency. I have been paid out multiple times by this website as well and the administrator is very easy to contact and Converse with if there are any concerns from your side. I highly recommend it.

Cashtimeforum is also a forum like bizdustry and Trendri forum. They all pay for posting replies and thread. Just like bizdustry and Trendri, they pays $0.02 per post reply and $0.05 per post thread. It is a new paid to forum websites and the admin is trying with payments, but what they are paying is not as much as bizdustry and Trendri. They pays minimum of $2 and maximum of $3.5 every 15th and 30th of every month.
So far now I have received $5.5 from the forum. My first payment was on 2nd this month which was $3.5 and my second payment was 18th this month which is $2. To me they are trying to be real. It can be add up to our Bizdustry earnings.
View attachment 2490
Wow cool, I joined last month but stopped visiting the sites cause a friend of mine told me it's scam and showed me some proofs but after seeing this I'm surely continuing from where I stopped....thanks for the information

If it runs like bizdustry then it should be nice i guess. What is the minimum withdrawal if there is any. Though the payment is abit small but it is better than notting. How long do you think one can make the minimum withdrawal?

This is really a good way to make some good amount of money online. I will definitely give it a trial and see how it goes. Hopefully I will be able to combine the forum with the ones I have at hand

Wow cool, I joined last month but stopped visiting the sites cause a friend of mine told me it's scam and showed me some proofs but after seeing this I'm surely continuing from where I stopped....thanks for the information
Don't mind the person that told you that the website is a scam. The paid to forum is not a scam website. Though they are new and they have not been making enough money like bizdustry that is the most trustworthy and the reliable, but they are trying there possible best to pay there members. That is why they have that low payout per month.

Don't mind the person that told you that the website is a scam. The paid to forum is not a scam website. Though they are new and they have not been making enough money like bizdustry that is the most trustworthy and the reliable, but they are trying there possible best to pay there members. That is why they have that low payout per month.
I don't know why people keep labelling the site as scam while the members keeps getting paid, I have been paid three times on the forum site and I can tell you cashtime forum site is a legit site.

I don't know why people keep labelling the site as scam while the members keeps getting paid, I have been paid three times on the forum site and I can tell you cashtime forum site is a legit site.
The paid to forum websites is legit. And I have also received payment there up to two times now. They minimize the amount that they can pay there members in a month being $7 per month.
That is why I posted my payment proof for people to see that the forum is not scam

How long has this platform been in existence? I have never hard about them before. They must be very new then. But how many post is one allowed to make daily there?

View attachment 2490
Well due to the fact that its still new and just beginning the payment might be low, but the problem is will the payment method be increased as the forum grow.

Well due to the fact that its still new and just beginning the payment might be low, but the problem is will the payment method be increased as the forum grow.
Payment method? Are you saying that they should increase the payment processor they use to pay members of they should increase the maximum payouts amount. I want to believe that the admin of cashtimeforum will increase that soon.

Payment method? Are you saying that they should increase the payment processor they use to pay members of they should increase the maximum payouts amount. I want to believe that the admin of cashtimeforum will increase that soon.
I joined yesterday and currently i think they only pay with paypal Though they said with time they would add crypto currency as part of their payment method. And there is a possibility that with time, payment might increase. It all dpends on how the forum grows though.

I joined cashtimeforum in April and I was the 18th member to register at that time, but due to so many accusations of the site owner being a scammer, I did not bother to remain active until this month and I received my first payment on 15th July. $3.5

Interesting! I'm just hearing about that paid to post forum. For how long has cashtime forum be existing? I just might give it a try and see how well I can combine it with bizdustry.

That's an interesting description about cashtime forum,i have been in cashtime forum for a while now and i must confess that i didn't and not regretting it.

The platform has actually paid a lot of my friends but I am just new here and I haven't received any payments do I like the site in particular and it is very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back