What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

CashMagnet App Review: Earn Passive Income

692a23f0461be5e76c41c8a701fca100-678x381.jpg

What is CashMagnet?

CashMagnet is a mobile app that you can use to earn a passive income just by simply letting the app run on your phone in the time you are not using it

How can you earn money using CashMagnet?

While you are not using your phone, for example during night when you sleep, you give permission to the app to use your phone for doing different things that will earn you money. The app will visit open ads, visit commercials and websites and also install applications on your mobile phone.

The app uses points as a payment system. 1 point is equal to 0.0001$ meaning 1000 points is equal to 1$.

According to the app owners, on average the earnings of a person using 1 phone are 15$ per month. The good thing is that you can use a total of 4 devices on your account so you could earn 60$ per month if you use 4 phones.

There is no fixed amount of points you earn per hour/day since thid depends on multiple factors like the area your are living in and also how much you leave your app working on your phone.

Withdrawal methods at CashMagnet

The minimum amount you can withdraw is 1$. You can either withdraw your points by PayPal or you can buy different gift cards to Xbox, Amazon, ITunes and other websites like that.

It takes between a couple hours and 48 hours to receive your withdrawal.

Does CashMagnet have a referral program?

Yes, CashMagnet offers a referral program if you want to invite your friends to use this app. For every person you successfully invite, you’ll get 5% from their earnings and you’ll also get 5% from the earnings of your referral’s referrals.

How to start earning on CashMagnet?

The app is only available for persons using Android phones so first you should go to http://cashmagnetapp.com/, download the apk and install the app.

Keep in mind that you phone requirements should be at minimum : 1GB Ram, 8 GB internal storage and Android 4.2

After you create your account on the app all you have to do is make sure you phone is connected to an internet network and leave the app to run in the background. That’s it, the app will do all the work and points will be automatically added to your account.

Is CashMagnet legit?

I’ve personally never used the app because this app is recommended to be used if you have a phone that you don’t use that much since the app cannot work while you are using the phone. I only have one phone and honestly I’m using it all the time, so I don’t think this app if for me.

From the reviews I could find on the internet it seems this app is legit. I’ve seen payment proofs from multiple persons on different forums.

If you are worried about the security of your phone since you are allowing this app the permissions to do all kind of stuff on it you should only install the app on phones that you are not using for personal use. The app says they check every website and every app that they are going to install on your phone but you always have to make sure you are taking the right precautions.

Earning $15 per month is not bd considering the fact that you do not have to work on the app, however, how can we be sure about the app not using to spy on us.

You never said it consumes data more than the cash paid , and the space ,I won't recommend this app for anybody

We have many passive income apps this this simply using our Network bandwidth to access pages and rewarding us with some fraction rewards.

This is a good way to make some good amount of money on the platform. However, I'm more concerned about the security system of the platform and hope they won't steal a data from a member phone and sell it

You never said it consumes data more than the cash paid , and the space ,I won't recommend this app for anybody
This is very good information because when i read about it i was carried but now that i see your post i reconsider my thought not to try it.

If one allowed such app to be running in the background of my phone when I am not using it that moment, what type of data is the app accessing ony phone? Does it work for all countries or specific countries only?

It seems to be a good app to use but you have said it all, the phone needs to be idle before one can run the app on the phone, my phone is always busy posting comments on bizdustry, in fact I will be here often than ever before.

With the analysis above about cashmagnet, I think one should thread cautiously with them so that one does not end of wasting resources and time that could have been channeled to something productive. I can't say that the platform is legit or not because I don't have proofs. Just my opinion.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information with us, I think there are now many apps for someone to download and start earning, once you have a phone there are many opportunities every were.

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us; I believe there are now numerous applications available for people to download and begin making money; if you have a phone, there are numerous chances available to you.

It's a sketchy industry, and I would never recommend running this app on your primary phone. Some farmers are making great passive income each month with this app and others. However, for most people, I think it's a solid $100-$200 per year or so if you have some old Android phones and take time to level your phones.

In as much as I would like to join the site, the payment method scared me because I do not have a verified PayPal account. PayPal was banned in my country. So, I can't receive payment from the platform.

50-60$ per month sounds really good plus it's a passive way to earn however the app could spy and use your information for who knows what I'm not interested, but if you are, you could try it anyway but make sure you don't have deadly important information on your phone

For me this application looks good. I am not using my smartphone alot. Prefer to use Telegram, WhatsApp, etc on laptop. Smartphones are too small and not handy for me. Maybe I will try.

I think this app very useful for phone farming, buy a few used phone in cheap prices and let them on this work, this type phone farming idea I have in my mind, pressent I have not sufficient funds in my account, but surely I try this app for phone farming in future.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back