What's new

Cash4minutes Review: Legit or a Scam? (Full Truth Revealed)

images.png

What is Cash4minutes?
Cash4minutes is a website that gives you money for calling and listening to radio. Most of us have different mobile phone subscriptions to phone companies in order to receive minutes, sms and internet every month on our Sim cards every month. But these days we use our phones rarely for calling since everyone has internet available and we can easily talk with each other there. So every month you pay for your mobile subscription but you don’t use the free minutes that you receive. That’s where cash4minutes can help you by offering you the possibility to use those minutes in order to earn some extra money.
How to start working on Cash4minutes ?
First you will have to register an account by completing such a form:
register-moc-1.png

After registering and verifying your account complete the following steps :
eVHMsaC.png

1) First add your phone number into your account profile and verify it by receiving a verification code
2) Access the list of numbers available for calling and start listening to radio in order to earn money. You don’t actually need to listen to it, you can just leave the call going while you are doing other things
Recently Cash4minutes has also launched a feature which allows you to receive SMS on your mobile number and get paid for each SMS you receive. I don’t have much information about this since I didn’t use it and also this feature is kmlu available in certain countries and mobile numbers so you should visit their website to find more information.
How much can you earn from Cash4minutes?
The amount of money you are going to earn depends on what type of number you are going to call and listen to. Cash4minutes has numbers that pay as low as 0.001$ per minute but you will also find numbers that pay as much as 0.1$ per minute. This means you’ll earn between 0.06$ and 6$ per hour.
How can you withdraw your earnings?
The minimum amount of money you can withdraw is 5€. There are multiple options to withdraw your earnings :
– Paypal
– gift cards
– cryptocurrencies (litecoin or bitcoin)
– charity donation
The payments take a couple hours be sent, but sometimes you might have to wait up to 48 hours.
Cash4minutes referral program
Using cash4minutes referral program you will earn 5% of everything that your referrals make. The earnings for referrals are sent to your account once a month. In addition to that you also get 1% of the earnings of your referral’s referrals.

Personal experience and tips to Cash4minutes
I’ve used Cash4minutes a couple years ago because I had a special subscription to a phone provider and didn’t use any of my international minutes. I earned around 200€ from this website and I made multiple withdrawals so I can confirm it is legit. Last payment I received about a year ago but since then I stopped using the website because my phone subscription expired.
This is a legit website but the problem is that you will have to spend a lot of time until you find a phone number that you can call and listen to in order to earn money. They have over 5000 mobile numbers available from all over the world but lots of them are not working. Also, if you do find numbers that work most of them pay the lowest rate of 0.001$ per minute which is not great.
Before you start using the website to make calls check your phone provider and make sure that your minutes are available for the number you want to use. Most mobile providers have banned different numbers because they are overtaxed and it is to expensive to call in that area. If you call the wrong number that is not included in your free minutes the phone provider can charge you extra money for each minute you spend.
If you find a number that’s working and you start seeing money appearing in your earnings account on Cash4minutes, do a test call of 2-3 minutes and see if you have been taxed extra by your phone provider. I’ve seen people paying 50-100$ on their monthly phone bills because they called the wrong numbers so you don’t want that happening to you.

I trust your verdict and it seems I will give it a try. The only barrier is the free minutes on subscription which I do not have presently. It's worth trying based on the facts that you raised.
I will look for data providers that has free calk minute

So far you have been giving legit reviews, so i believe this would also be the same. But am guess this is not accepted in all countries like my own. And am guessing the payment option would also be PayPal.

I will have to avoid using this site because I am not comfortable to share my phone number on a random site on the internet. My phone number is attached with my real identity and I do not want to share that online.

I have an account with this site while searching for apps to make money while listening to the radio and music online. I got my two numbers connected; airtel and mtn. But the charges are high and they are not free as claimed.

Thanks for sharing this wealth of information, hopefully, I will go through the site, view more information and get myself registered to start earning.

Wow, it sounds like fun task and at the same time a tiring job with peanut payment. It's not encouraging and l guess the money put into making these calls is much compared to your earnings. Also, is it open to all countries?

This is a very good review on the site and from all indication it worth trying even though this is the first time I'm hearing and learning about such site.

Wow! Just as someone stated above, you have been very consistent in so many good reviews. This will really serve as a source of income to those that the platform favors. One thing I like is the cryptocurrency payment option. Thanks for sharing.

I have used a similar app, it was very annoying. You will have to do a lot of things to earn such a little amount. Apps like Cash4minutes keep your device busy, which ultimately damages your device.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back