What's new

Cash or Card?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18466
  • Start date

Deleted member 18466

When your about to make a purchase at a retailer, do you tend to pay with card or cash? Why? I use a visa debit card as it's easier to keep track of my outgoings are simply by scrolling through the transcation history.

Sometimes I use my card while most times I use cash to carry out business transactions from a retailer, I think am not a card kind of person, maybe one day I will be used to it.

I prefer using a card since it is much more comfortable and safe, it is easy to pull a card out of your wallet but yet if you pull out some coins they might fall down and waste your time. A card can pay a huge amount of money (Thousands and even millions) but yet cash must worth the specific amount in order for it to purchase the stuff you needs. If a card is getting stolen you can always cancel it by telling your card's company but if a money get stolen that's it you lost it forever and it will more likely won't be returned.

100% Card as you got more control over the spending and if it gets stolen you could easily block the card spending and get a new one. But cash if it gets stolen you cant really do anything about it and it can also be drug money that you dont know about or even printed money.

I prefer cash for many reasons. Like you rightly mentioned, shopping with card allow to keep track of your transaction. And in most country, it's risking to moving money with money around because you could get robbed or scammed even in your neighborhood.

I very rarely pay with cash anymore and that's because we get rewards for using a credit card. I try to not have a lot of cash on me at any time either because then I find I don't spend money. If I have to pay by card, I have given myself a limit of what I should be spending.

I tend to pay with a card. I like that cards are safer and more convenient than cash, and they don't run out of batteries. In my experience, cash is more likely to be stolen when you're distracted or busy—and that's often when I'm in a store! For example, if you're shopping for groceries and your mind is on other things (like how hungry you are), it's easy to miss someone who's trying to take your money while you're distracted by something else. That's why I always use my debit card when I go grocery shopping—that way, if someone tries to steal my money, there won't be any left!

I also think it's easier for me to keep track of what I've spent when paying with debit cards because it comes straight from my bank account instead of from an actual wallet, in which things can easily get lost or mixed up.

Apart from buying from stores, I don't usually have cash on me because I don't feel comfortable having cash in my pocket. So I prefer using card to cash.

I think paying with a card is much better because it is easy to carry and easy to use but carrying cash with yourself is a little bit difficult, beside that digital wallets are also good payment options.

Whenever I purchase from any store I always like to use my debit card to make the purchases as I feel I can more easily keep an eye on my outgoings than if I pay with cash. The only time I tend to pay with cash is if I have cash on me say if someone owed me money and they paid me cash instead of into my bank and it may be a time when I can't get to the bank to pay it in, I will instead use the cash. Ever since the pandemic though and COVID-19, I have wanted to handle cash less and less so majority of the time my transactions are done through my card.

I do not mind using any one of them though, my choice is usually based on what i have at the moment. There are times where the cash with me might not be enough so i would just opt for using my card or even a transfer if i am not with my card.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back