What's new

Cash and banknotes carrying corona virus?

I think thats why there is existence of digital currency where you easily do transaction since there is the presence of corona virus

I think thats why there is existence of digital currency where you easily do transaction since there is the presence of corona virus
That's a good point but I don't think that's the reason why digital currencies were created. Because no one could have predicted coronavirus

That's a good point but I don't think that's the reason why digital currencies were created. Because no one could have predicted coronavirus
No!!!!! thats why many countries are adopting it now since those paper money are carrier of corona virus , so stable digital currency are now been createdby the government

No!!!!! thats why many countries are adopting it now since those paper money are carrier of corona virus , so stable digital currency are now been createdby the government
I know that now that's why they are using it but I'm talking about the beginning when digital currency was first created. They didn't create it with the thought of banknotes carrying viruses, they created it for other reasons

Ooh, I haven't read any book/news or article that suggests Corona virus can live on bank notes. And if it does that's scary. We all have to go digital then

"Governments worldwide are quarantining banknotes, as the coronavirus pandemic puts the spotlight on the germ-spreading properties of ‘real’ money. The US, South Korea and China have all been taking action amid concerns that the disease could be spread by paper money and coins. " - Dinar Recaps

So that puts an end to the proliferation of cash in our generation? Will every country will become cashless? And how the bank systems and financial market deal with this situation?
The coins and notes have really been found to be spreading the virus since it has been proven that the corona virus can remain on their surfaces upto 5 days. That is why people are being advised to stay cashless, though it is so hard to achieve that for everyone right now. In my country, it is much easier to stay cashless since we have the mobile money account, Mpesa. You can pay for anything using the mobile money.

I wouldn't have needed to use cash at all in the pandemic period if not for the less enlightened dealers around who would only collect cash for their services.

I’ve relied mostly on contactless or card payments for several years now so this isn’t such a big switch. I’m not being ocd about it but I do my best to avoid unnecessary contact these days just to be sure.

Corona virus is not sticky :)) it is not airborne, it s a small allergy that got to much attention...

I don't think the virus can stay on money notes and if it can we all have to go digital then, a very good opportunity for the BLockchain technology.

Too bad, corona virus has cost us alot, we are very tired of it now. How can banknotes or office files be infected by this deadly airborne disease called corona virus. Its a shame that no final solutions to end this pandemic that is wrecking havoc to mankind.

The piles impose this in order to limit the spread of the epidemic, so you put a certain amount. If you go out to the street without a mask, you will pay a fine of 200 euros. This is in France, and this varies from country to another depending on the cases affected daily

it seems fair to me. as long as there are some rules, they must be respected, regardless of origin / nationality / sex, etc. It's like a forum like bizdustry ... there are some rules, you follow them. otherwise, you receive warn / ban.

and after all, it's about our health.

it is very true that cash note can actually transmit covid-19 and spread it but according to the research or study that I read, it is quite rare for the coronavirus to be able to transmit from cash note to another person.

Although with what we know about the virus technically it should note survive on banknote but metallic surfaces. But that is not to say that it is not possible, there still could be some chances of the virus to get spread through banknote.

"Governments worldwide are quarantining banknotes, as the coronavirus pandemic puts the spotlight on the germ-spreading properties of ‘real’ money. The US, South Korea and China have all been taking action amid concerns that the disease could be spread by paper money and coins. " - Dinar Recaps

So that puts an end to the proliferation of cash in our generation? Will every country will become cashless? And how the bank systems and financial market deal with this situation?
When Covid-19 was very high, that was one of my major fears! Money could easily transmit the virus but thank God the cases have reduced in my country, of course cashless economy is still encouraged

If the society become cashless we can continue using online payment method. As for me I see online paying method as the best way to use or spend money

This has not been scientifically proven that cash and banknotes carries coronavirus. However you know that for you to prevent yourself from contacting the virus via Bank transaction you can make use of various cash app in terms of money transaction.

Going cashless and the call to go cashless might be a good thing for now. But what if we are playing into the ploy of the powers that be to bring his about?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back