Card games(WHOT).

Mostee501

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Feb 4, 2021
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here played the card game named "whot",it is a commonly used card game in Nigeria and it is very interesting, it is played by two or more people.

I got to play cards, but here in my country the most common game is giley. I remember giley very well and it is played in groups of four, maximum five. A Spanish deck of 28 cards is used where each card has a score. There is also the game of caida, but I don't remember it clearly.

While I like card game is because of how compatible it is and used by all ages, the game is underrated as chess, Sudoku and even checkers as gain lots of popularity over it, card game in my locality is the gamblers game.

WHOT is a wonderful and engrossing game. It's easy to learn and highly entertaining. It's unifying power lies in the fact that two people can play it actively and 10 people can also do the same with an equally entertaining result.

The game lost its public relevance as most people attribute it to gambling, which isn't so.

I used to play this game in high school after the exams for fun. The thrill of winning kept us busy all day long. This game is suitable for people who can think fast.

The game is always very competitive cause everybody gets involves and wants to win also.. The joy in it is beating everyone

I can play card game very well and It is one of the games I have in my phone which i can spend some time to play to while away time. Different places have different rules and or pattern of playing it. It is really an interesting game if you know how it works.

I grew up amongst people who can play this game to some extent but till now i still do not know how to play it. Recently there is even a game on play store. It's a Nigerian based game, they claim you can make money playing card games and other games.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back