What's new

Cannot take screenshots using Google chrome

It would be extremely helpful if you could tell us what the error says...

Just saying you get an error is a broad statement and doesn't help us understand.

You need for example an editor for that. The most known is lightshot but there is imgur and there is another one called monosnap for google chrome for taking screenshots. Or even onedrive if activated could do the trick.

I’m pretty sure screenshots are taken using your operating system, not your browser, unless you have a specific extension to capture entire webpages.

For example, on Windows Window Key + Printscreen will take a screenshot. On iPad, Home button + Power Button. On iPhone 13, Power Button + Volume Up button. On Ubuntu, Printscreen.

I’m pretty sure screenshots are taken using your operating system, not your browser, unless you have a specific extension to capture entire webpages.

For example, on Windows Window Key + Printscreen will take a screenshot. On iPad, Home button + Power Button. On iPhone 13, Power Button + Volume Up button. On Ubuntu, Printscreen.
Yes this right here. But there are also apps you can use to capture your screen. One I uses is called Snipping Tool. I think all Windows 10 and above have it pre-installed on their systems. So just bring up your start menu, type snipping tool and you got a tool to take screenshots, but you can crop, edit, add stuff to it, etc.

There's also a more advanced program called ScreenRec. It's mostly to record your screen, but you can take screenshots with it. Like with Snipping Tool, it allows you to do some editing with it if you want. The regular print screen option just takes a screenshot of your full screen or screens.

I am finding that I am facing errors while posting on forums, and I cannot take screenshots of the error message using Google chrome.Does anyone know what the cause of the problem is?
What device are you using Google chrome to browse on? If it's a smartphone, you can download a third party application which you can use to take screenshots. DU Screen Recorder is an example of such application I've used.

I don't know about iPhones but I am pretty sure that Android phones have built-in screenshot tools, You can find how to take screenshots based on your model on Google or YouTube. On Windows, you can take screenshots using the snipping tool which comes pre-installed. I found out that if you are using Chrome incognito mode on Android the app doesn't allow you to take screenshots.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back