What's new

Can you turn a following on Twitter into a revenue stream?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A friend of mine has grown a decent following on Twitter mostly posting funny pictures, videos, and things of that nature. I think he said he has almost 17k followers now. He was thinking of ways he can make money from that without sacrificing his following. Anyone know of anything he could do?

Yes of course, you can grow a follower on Twitter when you post something quality then you can make good followers Twitter, because Twitter is a popular social media marketing your business and have alot of followers.

Yes of course, you can grow a follower on Twitter when you post something quality then you can make good followers Twitter, because Twitter is a popular social media marketing your business and have alot of followers.
I can do this and I am planning to do it but not anytime soon because I need to get some things right. There are lots of people who are making money from Twitter because of the number of followers they have

He can make money on Twitter by using sponsored tweets, promoting affiliate products or your own products, and building an email list. Make certain that he does not offer affiliate products multiple times per day, as this can be annoying to his or her followers. His or her content should nevertheless feature the usual (funny images, videos, etc).

A friend of mine has grown a decent following on Twitter mostly posting funny pictures, videos, and things of that nature. I think he said he has almost 17k followers now. He was thinking of ways he can make money from that without sacrificing his following. Anyone know of anything he could do?
He can make money on Twitter without sacrificing his following by posting sponsored posts, promoting affliate products or even promoting one's brand.

Yes, you can. However, in order to do that you need to build followers who are genuinely interested in your niche. You also need to build thousands of followers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back