What's new

Can you suggest sites/platforms where I'll be paid to upload photos?

There are too many sites that will pay you to upload photos. There are some that do allow you to upload your photo and they will pay you if someone download the photo you uploaded. I know of fotofolia, but I did not joined the site. So, I don't much about them.
Oh sure. Pico is one of those site where when an instruction is given to go by a certain procedure and follow instructions. One has to take screenshots to upload on the page to confirm that he or she is doing the right thing.

I've been people posting sites like that on other forum but i don't usually get involve so i don't know any now. I don't really think it worth it releasing all your pics to a website for a little amount they will be paying you. You can't say what they might use your picture for

Yes, you can earn money by uploading your Unique Photos to Certain Sites. Here is a list of the best and most popular around the world: 1)ShutterStock 2)Etsy 3)Stocksy 4)Alamy 5)500px They all have good reviews on Trustpilot and the ratings are quite positive.

I can vouch for shutterstock and getty images but you'll have to ensure your images of high quality so you might want to get a quality camera for this purpose. I know you're paid per download though

i have tried so many of this sites that promises you so much and at the end they pay you almost nothing or they do not pay you at all, so i suggest you go on youtube and check for recommendation.

I'd also love to know if you already earned using that platform. Thanks!
I mean there are such sites however they pay so low not even a single penny for 100 views wich is high ammount for a photo so please don't waste your precious time and use better websites if you good at making photos you can try freelance

Licensing is one of the most popular ways to “sell” your photos online to brands, publishers, or anyone who might have an interest in using your photos for their own purposes.

Here's a list of some useful sites where you can upload your photos and get paid:
  • Alamy
  • 500px
  • SmugMug Pro
  • Shutterstock
  • iStock Photo
  • Etsy
  • Getty Images
  • Stocksy

I've been people posting sites like that on other forum but i don't usually get involve so i don't know any now. I don't really think it worth it releasing all your pics to a website for a little amount they will be paying you. You can't say what they might use your picture for
Good point, I agree. It’s probably not that worth it, if it doesn’t pay enough.

you can try Adobe stock which is a stock photo marketplace, it is a trustworthy website since it was created 10 years ago. I know also Shutterstock and it is a really great platform to sell your pictures there too.

I have checked them out and they are legit what I plan on doing now is to watch more YouTube tutorial on how to navigate my way around the platform to use it to it's optimal potential.
I really do not like all this kind of website because it is very difficult and you just have to imagine how many pictures you will have to upload the media before you can get us to $1.
I believe you would need to upload a lot of quality pictures before you would make anything, that is if you would even get paid at all as I believe the competition would be very stiff

Last edited:
I'd also love to know if you already earned using that platform. Thanks!
For instance, numerous stock photo companies like iStock and Shutterstock compensate photographers for their work. There are also websites that pay for uploaded images as well, like Fotomoto, and EyeEm.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back