What's new

Can you sue someone who slanders your name or business on social media?

Even if they are not doing it on purpose, getting them shaken by the law is going to be a good wake up call for them to be very careful how they carry out their own business. It's not right to carry out your own business in a way that it's going to affect another person's business in a bad way even if it's for competition's sake.

Exactly. If someone was misusing my name or the name of my company, then I may send them a letter and warn them about legal issues they may face. I would tell them that i do not plan to sue them, however, if they do not mend their ways, then I would have no other option.

Exactly. If someone was misusing my name or the name of my company, then I may send them a letter and warn them about legal issues they may face. I would tell them that i do not plan to sue them, however, if they do not mend their ways, then I would have no other option.

It is always going to be in your best interest that you don't reveal your plans before you actually carry them out because the person that is purposely or unknowingly misusing your business name in a way that it harms your business will always find a way to run a backup so that you will not have anything to do against them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back