What's new

Can you recommend different link shortner I can earn money from as a blogger

Of course people who are making money by making link shorter. If you also have a lot of friends and you write different blogs on social media, you can earn money by shortening their links. I'll recommend you zee.gl site for shorter link

On top of better deliverability and click-through, rich link-level data gives you crucial insight into your link engagement so your team can make smarter decisions around its content and communications.

Url shortening thing is too boring. Don't upset your audience by making some penny. I usually ignore that site where used Url shortner.

Url shortening thing is too boring. Don't upset your audience by making some penny. I usually ignore that site where used Url shortner.
Even your antivirus, browser or even search engine websites like Google or Yahoo can block your blog by detecting too many ads and URL shortener. The best option is to set minimal ads to earn less and not let guest close suddenly your website.

Even your antivirus, browser or even search engine websites like Google or Yahoo can block your blog by detecting too many ads and URL shortener. The best option is to set minimal ads to earn less and not let guest close suddenly your website.
Yeah mate. That's what I'm talking about. Even that url shortner won't gave too much. Better use adsense on blog to earn money in valid and hassle free way.

There are many ways to make money online and affiliate marketing is one of them. But it's hard to find the links and URLs you share on your blog posts, articles, and social media platforms. Yes, of course you can, you can install some plugins or use some software to track these links, but many of them are paid versions. What's more, you won't know which link or referral link is associated with your affiliate product.?

I share links every time as a blogger so am looking for the best url shortner for my blog link and still make some cash from it
Many people are making money online just by shortening their links and this is very easy if you can get views to your shorten links. In case you want a legit url shortner, I suggest you should try ouo.io and fc.lc because their pay is good. However, don't forget not to use an annoying url shortner or else you will loose your customers.

Sincerely I can't stop asking myself if there is any good thing one can get from URL shorteners. I don't use it with my sites and I don't know the essence of it. Maybe I will try to learn more about it if its going to pay me more.
Post automatically merged:

Sincerely I can't stop asking myself if there is any good thing one can get from URL shorteners. I don't use it with my sites and I don't know the essence of it. Maybe I will try to learn more about it if its going to pay me more.

A few years back, blogging was just another hobby that some people did in addition to working full-time jobs. Today, blogging still functions in that way, but a lot has changed. In 2020, blogging has become a profitable online profession and people at large start a blog to get into this noble profession.

Do not use link shortner to earn from your blog links, you make earn some money from link shortners, howeve,r you ultimately lose traffic to your blog. have been told this by an experience blogger.
You will be blacklisted from Google and Bing as simple as that as they when they scan your blog they will find viruses because shortenlink containes viruses and then you will lose SEO, so it is possible for example you put shortenlink for example for course upload from uptorrent or shortenlink for referral link but shorten link from navigate from one page to another is bad for SEO.

That's what I believe Linkshorters uses intrusive ads which not only makes them suspicious but also get a bad name. You also need a large traffic from tier one to earn, which is actually very difficult.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back