What's new

Can you recommend different link shortner I can earn money from as a blogger

I share links every time as a blogger so am looking for the best url shortner for my blog link and still make some cash from it
Assuming I have a site or am a blogger as well,all this I would have make some research about it and I would be able to give you the good site that could be of help to you,but you could use Google to search for the best tho.

Linkvertise,tiny url and shrinkme.io are my best url shortener,the earnings are not really high but for every 1000 clicks you can earn up to 5$ which varies.

There are several link shorteners in which you can get registered on and start making money with them. Doing that through blogging might be good if you have plenty traffic.

There are many paid URL shortner out there that are claim to he legit. They have good payout , some are paying as high as $3 per 1000 views for tier 3 countries. But no matter how high they pay per views, I will still choose adfly ahead of all other paid URL shortner. This is because it as been in existence for long and it is still paying.

Well I don't know much about the shortener and how it operates but the advice is that to know much about this is to make cogent survey which will earned you more important information which can helped you know much about those site which can pay or earned you income.

Adfly is one of the best link shorteners in which blogger can use and make some money within their content. All you need is to drive some traffic with good articles.

Got the perfect site for you for shorte links that will actully pay you alot compare to another sites called linkversite i try so many of these type of sites but i dont earn much but with linkversite i earn 7 dollars per 1000 clicks that really good compare to another sitea where i earn like 40 cents per 1000 clicks hope i helped you :)

If you really want to earn reasonable dividends then you need to have high traffic in your website to authorize legitimate clicks from those URL shortened Link.

If you really want to earn reasonable dividends then you need to have high traffic in your website to authorize legitimate clicks from those URL shortened Link.
of course traffic is very important for anyone to make any reasonable amount of money from blogging. He should also target top-tier countries.

of course traffic is very important for anyone to make any reasonable amount of money from blogging. He should also target top-tier countries.
But you should know that the lower tier country users are often using the internet than the top tier country users. That's why in any rewarding site you'll see lower tier country users crowding it more.

These are some though they're not limited to:
  1. Shorte.st
  2. Adf.ly
  3. ShrinkMe.io
  4. ShrinkEarn.com
  5. Smoner.com – Paying URL Shortener Without Captcha
  6. Clk.sh
  7. LinkSpy.cc.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back