What's new

Can you recommend any stock for a beginner?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
A novice who just started to invest in stocks may not have the prior experience on how to make good income from stock exchange investment. I would like to ask if there is any stock that you would recommended for someone who is just starting to invest in stock.

There's a lot of ways that you can earn money online by investment, you don't really need to buy any stock, if you have the knowledge of Forex trading you are going to earn.
i do not like stock investment because it requires a lot of capital to start unlike forex trading and crypto currency that you can start with low capital and i also feel stock trading can be easily manipulated.

The best stocks for beginners include : Apple Inc, The Coca-Cola Co, Costco Wholesale Corp, Home Depot Inc, Macdonald's Corp, American Express, Microsoft Corp, etc.

The stock I would recommend for a beginner would be a blue chip stocks simply because this stock is issued by companies with credible financial records.

A novice who just started to invest in stocks may not have the prior experience on how to make good income from stock exchange investment. I would like to ask if there is any stock that you would recommended for someone who is just starting to invest in stock.
Stock trading typically requires a lot of capital, but if you have a lot of capital, stocks can be profitable. if you are a beginner. You can try Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Apple, and more. It also requires skills, so before that, make sure you do your research. If you don't have capital at the moment, you can try cryptocurrency trading. Of course, it also requires knowledge, but since the internet is full of it, you can easily learn. Just make sure you don't fall into scammers traps.

Actually there are alot of available stocks that will be more favourable for a newbie but I most advise, it's very important to embark on a research before you can make a choice of which is the best for you.

The stock market is very big and you need to make your own research before investing in any one. For me Some of the stocks I would recommend for a beginner are; Apple Inc(AAPL), Amazon.com(AMZN), and Microsoft.

As a beginner I will advise you to go for things like forex trading,stock may not be the best way for you to any money because it's much more complicated than the forex others market.

I don't know any stock that you can make use of to earn money, as a matter of fact I don't really know much about stocks, but I think if you make research will definitely get what you're looking for.

Personally I can't really recommed any of it as the best, simply because it might be for me, and it may not worked out well for you.

I will only advise you take a research about the available ones which will helped you to make a good choice.

This is a big question. Before you can recommend any stock to new beginner, you must have been able to convince yourself that the stock in question is safe and profitable. It is dangerous to recommend any stock you are just trying.

The best stocks for beginners include : Apple Inc, The Coca-Cola Co, Costco Wholesale Corp, Home Depot Inc, Macdonald's Corp, American Express, Microsoft Corp, etc.
Thanks for introducing stocks that I can invested in for us , I don't really know much about how stocks investment works , hope to get someone to guide me through this .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back