What's new

Can you rank number 1 on Google

I have been writing online regularly since 2010. Some of my early articles managed to rank number 1 on google. That's because I had published high quality articles and back then competition was also not very tough. In the time when my site was ranked number one on Google, I did not know anything about SEO, all I did was to write quality content.

You can be ranked number one for some months or some weeks but there are always new result pages that could have better quality than yours that drop your content website and create another competitor in your place so creating write quality content is always required.

It requires making a site with massive overall SEO power and that costs money that is equivalent to buying a small house or a new car I think (in the USA, in areas where the cost of living is low).

I have had dozens rank number one since 2015. The issue is, it never lasts. Currently, my ranks are down for everything, and my previous number one rank pages are in 3rd, 4th, or even lower. It is frustrating. I am wondering if it is worth updating them to get traffic back or making an entirely new page to piggyback the main one.

There is no one exact formula to rank no. 1 on Google. But targeting the right keywords and audience increases your chances. Besides that high quality and in-depth content is more important. So, I think one's focus must be on quality work and the right keywords instead of worrying about ranking no.1 on Google.

Yes, it's possible to rank number one on google If you took your website Seo very serious. Ranking blog or website is usually done for a niche website. It's only a niche website that can be rank high on google.
There is no one exact formula to rank no. 1 on Google. But targeting the right keywords and audience increases your chances. Besides that high quality and in-depth content is more important. So, I think one's focus must be on quality work and the right keywords instead of worrying about ranking no.1 on Google.
Yes, targeting right keywords that make one rank number 1 on google. The ranking is done by Google algorithm. Google algorithm was computed to think like human which means google algorithm rank articles that it believe people will love reading. So, to rank number we need to write with reader In mind and also there some Seo rules which must be observe when we write

Last edited:
There are certain things contributory to ranking number one on Google search engine pages. One is the niche that you have chosen to write on . If your niche is less competitive, and not saturated , your chances of ranking number one on the SERP will be high. Secondly, if you have a very good content, and you do not copy paste content from another site.

You must be very lucky back then,because there were no much perosn that are into business that are really into seo,but the narative has really change,because you have to really up your game to be able to come up tops.

This is pratically impossible because you need a fortune to bid highest price for all keywords and also your website could not handle all subjects,may many subjects but not all subjects in the world. Dream and reality are bit different when it comes to paying money for first page google adwords page.

I have been writing online regularly since 2010. Some of my early articles managed to rank number 1 on google. That's because I had published high quality articles and back then competition was also not very tough. In the time when my site was ranked number one on Google, I did not know anything about SEO, all I did was to write quality content
Yu
I have been writing online regularly since 2010. Some of my early articles managed to rank number 1 on google. That's because I had published high quality articles and back then competition was also not very tough. In the time when my site was ranked number one on Google, I did not know anything about SEO, all I did was to write quality content.
You must have done a really good job for yourself back then to be rank Hughes then. You said it was back 2010 when internet was not even at the highest level. It might be very hard now to do something like that now

Yu

You must have done a really good job for yourself back then to be rank Hughes then. You said it was back 2010 when internet was not even at the highest level. It might be very hard now to do something like that now
Most people are afraid from the changes and needs every thing to be as usual means doesn't like the head ache or even doesn't like something that requires a lot of work so achieve such goal needs a lot of work.

Yu

It's possible to rank number 1 on google if you're writing on niche that's not too competitive. Google is just a search engine that people used to search for what they need. When someone searches for something on google, the google algorithm will look website that are likely to answer the question. Algorithm will now rank those website based on some factors like length of the post, keyword and others.

i really love those periods when it was very easy to rank on google without doing seo and others, you just need to rank very high on google by providing quality contents.

You may hold the top spot for a few weeks or months, but there will always be new result pages that could have better quality than yours, displacing your website and creating a new rival in its place. For this reason, it is always necessary to write quality content.

Every site that is known is indexed within Google. Anyone can rank number 1 depending on their niche. If you have unique articles and content that keeps people coming back, that is a big step in ranking higher in google. It will take time, sometimes a long time depending on the niche you're in, but it can be done with hard work.

I think ranking number one on various search engines is the manifestation of proper search engine optimization through the strategic use of popular keywords. In addition, the content should also be topnotch

I think ranking number one on various search engines is the manifestation of proper search engine optimization through the strategic use of popular keywords. In addition, the content should also be topnotch
I think one of the easiest means of ranking high on Google is when you are on a less competitive niche, only then would you stay there for long, bit if your niche is very competitive, I do not think you would last.

I think one of the easiest means of ranking high on Google is when you are on a less competitive niche, only then would you stay there for long, bit if your niche is very competitive, I do not think you would last.
You are spot on. Writing on a niche that is less saturated always creates a decent avenue for more obvious recognition by viewers, with or without SEO marketing. However, do you not think that writing in a unpopular niche is harder to do?

You are spot on. Writing on a niche that is less saturated always creates a decent avenue for more obvious recognition by viewers, with or without SEO marketing. However, do you not think that writing in a unpopular niche is harder to do?
it is actually harder to do because it commands less traffic, but there are some niches that are been searched for online on a daily basis but are not too popular and you can leverage on such.

There are a lot of websites that usually rank number one on a particular keyword or on a particular phrase. I can tell you for sure that it is not going to be easy but you can if you put in hard work and dedication.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back