What's new

Can you rank number 1 on Google

I have been writing online regularly since 2010. Some of my early articles managed to rank number 1 on google. That's because I had published high quality articles and back then competition was also not very tough. In the time when my site was ranked number one on Google, I did not know anything about SEO, all I did was to write quality content.
Quality content is the most important factor to rank your website on the top of search engine results page, that is why your website ranked on the top.

it is actually harder to do because it commands less traffic, but there are some niches that are been searched for online on a daily basis but are not too popular and you can leverage on such.
This response is a bit ambiguous because while you are telling us that these unpopular niches will generate less traffic, you are also encouraging us to engage in those niches. I stand to be corrected, though

To my knowledge, I do not know if any of my content or even sites have ever made it to rank 1 on Google. I used to do a lot of work on my sites in terms of SEO and even promotion so there may have been a time that something did hit rank 1 on Google but I was not aware of it. I would imagine it's not an easy thing to get rank 1 at all and especially not now with so many people creating content, writing articles, and even opening up their own websites.

To my knowledge, I do not know if any of my content or even sites have ever made it to rank 1 on Google. I used to do a lot of work on my sites in terms of SEO and even promotion so there may have been a time that something did hit rank 1 on Google but I was not aware of it. I would imagine it's not an easy thing to get rank 1 at all and especially not now with so many people creating content, writing articles, and even opening up their own websites.
Except if you make a social media platform like Facebook one because people trend to signup on social media networks and doesn't bother about websites that are forums or blogs or something like that. This is the sad truth.

The thing is that you cannot really know your site rank on Google but then you can really know how much you rank based on a particular keyword or phrase. This is why your work never stopped whenever you see yourself at number one.

I have had dozens rank number one since 2015. The issue is, it never lasts. Currently, my ranks are down for everything, and my previous number one rank pages are in 3rd, 4th, or even lower. It is frustrating. I am wondering if it is worth updating them to get traffic back or making an entirely new page to piggyback the main one.
Won't updating them be easier than creating entirely new content and then attempting to make it rank first too? I do understand that it can be annoying to go back to content that you are done with, but I still think it's easier.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back