What's new

Can you quit your job to start a business?

I don't think it is ever a good idea to quit a job to start a business unless you have more than enough funds saved. What I mean by this is that you have enough saved to not only start your business, but have at least 6 months to a year worth of income put aside. Most businesses see little earnings the first year.

Yes that's possible but it depends on how much you'll be earning,. If you can earn a tangible amount of money I'll advise you to go for it, we are all online to earn money.

Personally if I have a very good business plan and I have the capital needed to start the business which I have a very good plan on, I will definitely quit my job and start up the business and give it exactly my hundred percent without thinking twice.

If you intend on starting a new business, I would advise you not to stop your current job, wait until you know that the business you just started can comfortably pay you before you quit your job

It is going to be a very bad decision for you to just quit your job to jumping to a business that you are not certain that pull through even after you invested a lot of money into the business. It's why you need to go into a detailed research about any business before starting the business.

There are many people who quite their job and take the risk of starting a business they are not familiar with. It is a quite common thing for many people in this world.

Generally speaking, it comes to a decision between "jump right in" and "slow and steady". That is to say, some feel it's better to quit your job and start your business right away, while others advocate for a measured approach, involving building up your new business on the side before transitioning.

of course I can quit a job in order to venture into a business. But before then I must have saved a lot of money and gotten all the business ideas and strategies I need to succeed. That way I can safely quit.

There are many people who quite their job and take the risk of starting a business they are not familiar with. It is a quite common thing for many people in this world.

Personally I believe that it is a very big mistake for someone to quit their job and jump into a business that they are not prepared and planned properly to start. This will definitely end up being a complete waste of time and resources because the business will crumble.

I did quit my job to start a business. So many people were worried for me wondering how I would survive. I knew my path and today, I am much better off.

Starting a business is not easy and that's why you must not quit your job the very moment you start a business. It takes some time before you'll start reaping from business. While for job, it's always available. You will get your payment either at the end of the week or month. So, before quiting your job, ensure your business is already established.

I can quit my job for business because job cannot sustain at time of old so I need income when I am old in order to maintain good health. I'm currently working as wage employees because I have responsibility that I need to cater whereas business brings profit gradually. I have to wait till time the profit will be huge before I render resignation letter.

One benefit of leaving your job to launch a company is that you will have more time and energy to devote to it, as well as more personal investment and earning potential. On the other hand, quitting a reliable job to launch a company can be risky because it frequently takes time for a new business to turn a profit.

I am already running two different business and I am also working under some organisation , using the money i am earning to boost up my business and once my business has been perfectly doing well , I will leave the job .

Actually it's possible to quit your job to start a business but I think it depends on the kind of jobs you have because no one can tell exactly about the uncertainties that you might faced at the cost of running the business.

I don't think it's a good idea you ads not guaranteed that your business go well and if you quit your job you must be very confident about it these days finding a new job can be challenging so you should never quit if strating business unless it's already making profit

I don't think it it wise to quit your job immediately you start your business.
I think the best thing to do is to grow your business to a certain level before thinking of quitting your job. This is to avoid stories that touches the heart.
There are some businesses that may not give you the luxury of time to do other jobs. So the best thing for you to save enough money before you start a business. Some of them requires maximum time to be profitable.
I don't think it it wise to quit your job immediately you start your business.
I think the best thing to do is to grow your business to a certain level before thinking of quitting your job. This is to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Some businesses requires you to bring a lot of time for it before you maximise profit. a great number of people I have seen that made success in business actually quitted their jobs. This is because they will need enough time to run the business effectively.

Last edited:
There are some businesses that may not give you the luxury of time to do other jobs. So the best thing for you to save enough money before you start a business. Some of them requires maximum time to be profitable.

Some businesses requires you to bring a lot of time for it before you maximise profit. a great number of people I have seen that made success in business actually quitted their jobs. This is because they will need enough time to run the business effectively.
I know starting a new business would require a lot of attention from you at the beginning and No one can do it effectively like you. If your business requires a lot of attention that it is better to quit the job like you have rightly said.

I know starting a new business would require a lot of attention from you at the beginning and No one can do it effectively like you. If your business requires a lot of attention that it is better to quit the job like you have rightly said.
Anyone who is interested in starting a business must always bring out a lot of time. Every business requires time for it to be successful. Except the business is not something you intend to make money from full time in the future.

Anyone who is interested in starting a business must always bring out a lot of time. Every business requires time for it to be successful. Except the business is not something you intend to make money from full time in the future.
Yes, That is it. Every business especially new ones requires a lot of dedication from you. And like you rightly said, If you intend making money off a business then you need to put the needed energy.

Yes, That is it. Every business especially new ones requires a lot of dedication from you. And like you rightly said, If you intend making money off a business then you need to put the needed energy.
Yeah, it is the reason why only some few people succeed in business. A lot of others end up giving up because not everyone is dedicated enough to run a successful business. You may incur losses at first but your ability to be consistent and dedicated will make you to succeed.

Yeah, it is the reason why only some few people succeed in business. A lot of others end up giving up because not everyone is dedicated enough to run a successful business. You may incur losses at first but your ability to be consistent and dedicated will make you to succeed.
Yes, Dedication in business is very important if you want it to be successful. I think it is important to note that a business needs a lot of attention especially if it is at the beginning stage. Most people leave their business in the care of strangers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back