What's new

Can you quit your job to start a business?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many people would like to make the transition from their jobs to starting their own business. This might be because of the advantages having a business might have over a job.
But in my own opinion one should not quite their jobs entirely to start a business. You can be building the business and at the same time be working too.

So when you feel you have established it then you can quit your job.
What do you think?

I don't think it it wise to quit your job immediately you start your business.
I think the best thing to do is to grow your business to a certain level before thinking of quitting your job. This is to avoid stories that touches the heart.

I agree with you. You should never quit your job to start a business. Only quit if the business is already established and earning well. In the meantime, try to run both business and work until it is well balanced.

Of course no if u have nothing to live, u need at least to eat (i can live on the street) and your business can start working and paying u even in a year, so first of all u need to have at least money for 6-12 month to live

Last edited by a moderator:
I working like 13 hours per day but i really want to built my own business by cleaning cars but i just don't have time to do anything instead of working on main jobs so first of all i need to collect a lot of money to leave without working and then i can start building mu business

It actually depends on the job and the business. If it's a high paying job that i like a lot, i doubt i'll be willing to quit it to start a business but it is a low paying job, i would definitely quit it to start a business.

Actually yes, you can quit a job to start a business even though it depends on the kind of job you do and the business you want to start.

There are some jobs that are not really helpful in terms of finances soni believe it will be better to start a business that can help you financially.

Well it all depends on the nature of the job and also that of the business. If the business will be paying more than the job, it will be better to go for the business and quit the job.

I actually did quit my teaching jobt to pursue a business. Of course, that was after years of strategizing and planning. It is not something you rush and do instinctively. You have to be strategic about it.

I see a lot of people quitting jobs to start a business. However, if you want to do so, you will have to first build an emergency funds and also have some income sources.

Many people would like to make the transition from their jobs to starting their own business. This might be because of the advantages having a business might have over a job.
But in my own opinion one should not quite their jobs entirely to start a business. You can be building the business and at the same time be working too.

What do you think?
Quitting my job to start a business is a very good idea as long as I already have enough money to start my business and I still have some money to be spending till when my business grows

I agree with you, you can work on your business beside working for another company and when it's time comes you can quit your job and focus on your business.

Leaving your job for a business requires that you plan well and do it right. Be sure you are ready to take the sacrifice and see the business grow. It is not an easy thing.

What do you think?

There are many people who quite jobs in order to start a business. This is because they may already have had enough money in order to start a business in the first place.

Leaving your job for a business requires that you plan well and do it right. Be sure you are ready to take the sacrifice and see the business grow. It is not an easy thing.

It is going to be a very bad decision for you to just quit your job to jumping to a business that you are not certain that pull through even after you invested a lot of money into the business. It's why you need to go into a detailed research about any business before starting the business.

We all see quitting a job as a big deal, we'll that's because the leave of unemployment is very high. It's better to still have your job with the new business to see if the business will be successful before quitting your job

Actually it depends on the kind of job you do.

there are some jobs that I can't really quit it simply because I want to start a business but I will rather join both business and the job I do.

Yes, i can definitely do that and i have actually done it. I was working for a small photo editing firm as at last year but i stopped working there so i can focus on my own business. Its a risky move but i really want to try this out to see how it would go.

Yes, i can definitely do that and i have actually done it. I was working for a small photo editing firm as at last year but i stopped working there so i can focus on my own business. Its a risky move but i really want to try this out to see how it would go.
Most of these business nowadays are not that good, we have a lot of competition especially offline business, that's why I always prefer to work online.

What do you think?
If you are doing a job, then only you can survive with difficulty, In this way, you cannot save anything for your family and you can only survive from the job But if you do any business, then you live a happy life by yourself and can also make a better person for all the crimes of your family.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back