What's new

Can you put any site through a URL shortener and still make money?

I think these platforms used to work very well in the past compared to now where many of them have become scams where after you have managed to reach the minimum payout you will not be paid. Someone mentioned a particular URL shortening platform that is paying and has payment proofs in the site. The scam ones has these proofs too, so we have to be very careful while online. It is just my opinion though.

Yeah sure, using a URL shortener helps reduce the domain name and allows you to post it on different platforms, subconsciously people might relate more because it is simple and short.

I have heard about URL shorteners but I have not really tried them. I think these sites do not pay that much especially if you come from lower countries like mine.

Earning method of those URL shorteners are way too bizarre, you'll need views upon views to earn some dollars. It is best suiting to website owners with thousands of real traffic everyday to earn from such.

It's most likely to be true that you could make money through that means but I stopped using the link shortening because most of them spams.

I have never tried such before. I don't make money with my URL shortener website. I only use bit.ly to shorten my links and get the best result that I needed. That's all I do with this website. No more , no less.

I don't really make use of URL shortners because I see it as a waste of time and efforts. But you can still earn from it but they pay very little.

In order to make money with url shortner, you need traffic on your url shortner, if you can actually get traffic on url shortner, you might be able to get traffic on your own website and webpages, which I think is a better way to earn.

Anyway linkvertise is the top url shortener that pays up to 70 dollar per 1000 views. You can earn it by sharing the short link and referral link. You can makes your cool money at any time

You could make money from the URL shortners by shortening the links to your contents. The only discouraging part is that it redirect the visitors to another sites and it could be annoying.

Who's even interested in PayPal mode of payment. PayPal is not accepted here , so even if I have a site that pays in paypal .I may not likely appreciate it and beside and my PayPal account was banned sometimes ago which is not a an encouraging experience

Yes, usually you get paid for 1000 clicks on your shortened link. This method of earning is quite common as it is easy and does not require much work. Here are 2 of the best sites that pay for link shortening: Linkvertise, Shrinkearn.

You can use a website like adfly to monetize any link provided it is not an adult link. Some of them usually give you a warning that adult links are not allowed in your website. There are also some of them that support adult links. I have tried link shortening in the past but I was not really successful in it.

I do put some of my links paid URL shortner to make money from the click. But the problem is that people don't get to complete the click after they see that it is URL shortner. Only few will complete the click
At present, everyone knows that if they click shortener links, then those links redirect to another page, where they need to stay for a few seconds before they get the original coin link. This process takes up to 5 minutes, so now no one wants to waste their time.
I think paid URL shortener sites do not show any ads; they only open the original content page, but users are afraid to click on these types of links.

There are numerous URL shortening websites that pay you to use their platform to shorten your link; they will pay you for every 1000 clicks that your link has generated. This is a great way for bloggers to monetize their work and it is also free to get started.

There are numerous URL shortening websites that pay you to use their platform to shorten your link; they will pay you for every 1000 clicks that your link has generated. This is a great way for bloggers to monetize their work and it is also free to get started.
That's true, but before you can get that 1000 clicks that's when the problem comes, you have to be very serious before you can earn money from paid to click sites.

If you are using a URL shortener and are doing it to make money, do you essentially put any site unde the url shortener and still make money when people click on said link?
Absolutely, each and every page may be shortened using a paid URL shortener tool and now earn money. However, earning profit with a paid URL shortener is quite difficult since it is on rare occasions that a visitor clicks on the link.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back