What's new

Can you put any site through a URL shortener and still make money?

I don't really make money from url shortners. I really short my link from bit.ly and they only offer the service and that's all. The least they do is to help users short their link. If you know any PLATFORMs that pay for shorting link kindly drop it

There are many URL shorter website that's pays you for using there platform to shorten your link, they will pay you per 1000 clicks that your link have generated, it is a good way in which bloggers make so much amount of money and it is also free to start

Yes any website can be shorten with paid URL shortner website and still make money with it. But making money with paid URL shortner has not been easy for some times that a user click on the link. Because it does not take them directly to the link. They will leave the link and go back. With this. The owner of the link will not earn.

I must confess that I am new to this kind of information. What does it mean to shorten a URL? Do someone earn by doing it? If so I will like to know more about it.

As I've said before in a previous thread,the pay is really really low if you're not from the top European countries and as such not worth the stress, imagine earning $1 for 1000 clicks pffft

Indeed any type of site could be reduce along with paid out URL shortner site as well as still earn money using it. However earning money along with paid out URL shortner has actually certainly not been actually simple for some opportunities that an individual click the web link. Since it doesn't get all of them straight to the web link. They'll leave behind the web link as well as return. Using this. The proprietor of the web link will certainly certainly not make.

I would not advise anyone to put url shorteners on your content because URL shorteners are a waste of time and efforts. You really cannot earn good money unless you start spamming and spamming is DEFINITELY BAD. URL shorteners also make your website look unprofessional.

Yes it is possible if your website received lots of traffic from Google search engine. The traffic you are going to send you the link shortness must be organic traffic and you must track them.

No you can't, if not everyone would've put Google, Yahoo and the likes. The site will be checked and confirmed that the link is yours or some kind of information like that. I think one that'll better work is paid to upload sites, you just offer something free and you're paid when someone downloads it

I think it is very possible because I wanted to venture into it last year, and I found out it's very possible to make money with any site's URL.

Although the video I have been watching and some tutorials I have been watching depicts that the best way to make money from URL shorteners is to make get good links and trending videos.

Yes this is definitely possible And I even think it also allows putting a url of website to a url shortners and you will definitely still make money from it when people click it

If you are using a URL shortener and are doing it to make money, do you essentially put any site unde the url shortener and still make money when people click on said link?

I think you are talking about URL masking, right? URL masking refers to hiding a different link upon a link that is visible to the viewers. This is strategy is used by URL promoters to "trick" people into clicking the website. It is kind of unethical way of promoting the links.

I know some websites that do pay some token especially when you have reached 1000 clicks on the website using shortened links

I personally have not gotten paid using a url shortener. I have only used bit.ly but they do not pay. I believe it's possible to find url shortener services that pay, but the pay isn't usually worth the stress

Personally I have never make in such website because am new but I will want to know so that I can learn many things from it, because I actually want to earn from there.

If you are using a URL shortener and are doing it to make money, do you essentially put any site unde the url shortener and still make money when people click on said link?
I do put some of my links paid URL shortner to make money from the click. But the problem is that people don't get to complete the click after they see that it is URL shortner. Only few will complete the click

Yes, you can monetize any url through link shortner. For example, you can use Bizdustry link on url shortner and earn when people visit Bizdusty through your shortened link.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back