What's new

Can you play keyboard and mouse?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Nowadays when it comes to gaming you can either choose to game using a keyboard and mouse or you can use a controller. I know with PC gaming you have the option to use either keyboard and mouse and controller but I feel that defeats the purpose in some cases if you are PC gaming. I tend to play Xbox a lot more myself than PC gaming at the moment with my PC's hardware being a little older now and it will not play most games now but in the past, I did try Fortnite on the PC with a keyboard and mouse and boy was that tough. I never fully got used to using a keyboard and mouse in a game like Fortnite and went back to my console not long after. Keyboard and mouse is definitely one that I prefer to play on say, MMOs rather than say a battle royale or a shooter.

Can you play keyboard and mouse? How long have you been playing using a keyboard and mouse?

Depends on the game but yeah I can to an extent. Speaking of which, I have both a keyboard & mouse for my dreamcast to play Quake 3 Arena with. I however, misplaced the mouse and need to find it :p I will always prefer a modern controller but yeah for certain games like WoW, PSO or a PC-exclusive FPS, i can use keyboard & mouse.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back