What's new

Can you make money of flippa?

I have heard so much about Flippa and have been quite interested in using it but my only problem is having something to sell that many will want and would be willing to buy. I still keep an eye on Flippa though as it still seems to be one of the best sites for earning some money if you have something many will want. It's definitely not worth sleeping on Flippa though.
This is actually the first time I am hearing about the site.
How do they operate and how would you get paid from them
It is exactly like some form of affiliate marketing platform?.

I have been using Flippa since 2016 and I was able to sell my website for the first time in 2017. Since then I have sold numerous websites. The lowest amount I sold my website for was $150 and the highest amount I received form my website was $2000.

Flippa has been into business for quite some time now and I have seen people make reasonable money from it. It is no longer as easy as it used to be but then you can be able to make money from it if you put hard work.

I am not aware of this platform, and so I would have to conduct comprehensive research to actually ascertain if this webpage is fraudulent or legitimate. Domain flipping is a good way to obtain an online income, though
Yes, domain flipping is a profitable business. But flippa is not for domain flipping, rather it's for website flipping. People go there to buy and sell website. If you have a website you want to sell, flippa might be best option for you.

Yes, we can make money on Flippa by buying and selling websites, domains, and apps. Flippa is an online marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of web-based businesses. Some people buy undervalued websites, improve them, and then sell them for a profit. Others sell their own successful websites to cash out. Keep in mind, like any marketplace, success on Flippa requires knowledge, skill, and some level of risk taking.

The site flipping marketplace, is it worth considering anymore or are there better alternatives out now?
Flippa allows you to generate money by buying and selling domains and websites. You can either build new websites or domains from start or buy ones that are already making money. Additionally, you can make money by charging listing fees, receiving commissions, and providing services like website design and SEO optimization.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back