Can you make money of flippa?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
The site flipping marketplace, is it worth considering anymore or are there better alternatives out now?

Yes, you can make money, but you need something real to sell. It would be a decent or hefty investment to make anything move there. Well, that's true with about anything.

I think Flippa is still the best of its kind, I don't know any others like it.

Of course you can make money, you just need something people want to buy.

There's room for anyone to use Flippa. Whatever your budget, whatever your asset size, you can buy or sell online businesses on Flippa.

Unfortunately, there are lots of ways you can get scammed online, and Flippa is a hot spot for scammers.

Many of these problems could be solved if Flippa did better due diligence when it comes to verifying the online businesses for sale.

Considering the fact that there are allot of ways to earn money online, but this is my first time hearing about the flippa. I think it will be better if you do research to know about it.

Despite the fact that there are many ways to make money online, I had never heard of Flippa before.
Researching it to learn more about it, in my opinion, will be preferable.

there is still so much money to make from flipping sites, you just have to be diligent and do your home work well, you can check youtube for tutorials on site flipping there are a lot of free videos to help you.

I have never heard of this website before, but flipping sites is a lucrative business venture if you possess the required knowledge to practice this business effectively with minimum losses.

I have never heard of this website before, but flipping sites is a lucrative business venture if you possess the required knowledge to practice this business effectively with minimum losses.

Flippa is an online website where you can buy and sell many different things. You can buy and sell online websites and businesses. you must list your website or business and make an offer.

Flippa is an online website where you can buy and sell many different things. You can buy and sell online websites and businesses. you must list your website or business and make an offer.
Well, this site looks great per how you have described it. I will make sure to conduct comprehensive research on the platform to see if this website is beneficial for myself.

The site flipping marketplace, is it worth considering anymore or are there better alternatives out now?
Despite the fact there are numerous ways to earn a living online, I had never heard of Flippa before. Researching it to learn more about it, in my opinion, will be preferable.

I Know you can buy website and sell website at flippa. If you need website now, you can go to flippa and buy one. In similar way, if you've a website that you want to sell, you can sell it at flippa. As far as buying and selling of website is concerned, flippa is still good and dependable.

Flippa is a great site to earn from but I discovered recently that selling domains via inbound marketing yields higher profit margins and sometimes in much shorter times. I'll prefer that method over a public market

I am not aware of this platform, and so I would have to conduct comprehensive research to actually ascertain if this webpage is fraudulent or legitimate. Domain flipping is a good way to obtain an online income, though

There's room for anyone to use Flippa. Whatever your budget, whatever your asset size, you can buy or sell online businesses on Flippa.

Unfortunately, there are lots of ways you can get scammed online, and Flippa is a hot spot for scammers.

Many of these problems could be solved if Flippa did better due diligence when it comes to verifying the online businesses for sale.
This is another angle that needs to be looked on the flippa site, as people are often scammed on this platform and the rate is getting more and more higher as the day goes by.

I think Flippa is still the best of its kind, I don't know any others like it.

Of course you can make money, you just need something people want to buy.
Finding items worth flipping is the issue here. Some items may suit your fancy but you have a hard time finding buyers for it.

Sometimes, the price people want may be way lower than what you want.

I have heard so much about Flippa and have been quite interested in using it but my only problem is having something to sell that many will want and would be willing to buy. I still keep an eye on Flippa though as it still seems to be one of the best sites for earning some money if you have something many will want. It's definitely not worth sleeping on Flippa though.

I have heard so much about Flippa and have been quite interested in using it but my only problem is having something to sell that many will want and would be willing to buy. I still keep an eye on Flippa though as it still seems to be one of the best sites for earning some money if you have something many will want. It's definitely not worth sleeping on Flippa though.
It is not a website for selling goods or services it is website to transfer domain name or registrars from one person to another person means you trade on old domain name and transfer registar to the final saler, this is the concept of flippa on how does it work.

It is not a website for selling goods or services it is website to transfer domain name or registrars from one person to another person means you trade on old domain name and transfer registar to the final saler, this is the concept of flippa on how does it work.
this is what flippa is all about as some people are confusing it for an e commerce site which is not in the actual sense of e commerce though it still has to do with buying and selling.

this is what flippa is all about as some people are confusing it for an e commerce site which is not in the actual sense of e commerce though it still has to do with buying and selling.
This is because of luck of experience of using the platform getting general idea about it as ecommerce site while ecommerce sites could be for various purposes even the buy or sell of domain name.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back