What's new

Can you make money by selling used books?

Actually there are several money making opportunities to which you can earned from sell used books or second hand books simply because there are alot.of people who can not afford to purchase the new ones so the will prefer to get the second hand books that the price will be less expensive for them.
It's not as if people can't afford to buy new ones it may be because they don't see the books on shop and store maybe those books are not in stock so I think if you have old books that are of interest to people you can still sell them and make alot of money

I know that payhip is a very good platform to sell Ebooks. But if they are offline books the university environment may be a better option. Gumroad is also good for selling ebooks online.

Well, some of those options only offer PayPal as a payment method. I would love to sell digital products on websites and stores where there are many different options available for both buyers and sellers.

I'm sure you could, but it would probably need to be rare copies of books. Because these days I don't see as many people buying physical books these days. Ebooks have pretty much taken the majority of sales. So vintage or antique books is where you'll want to go.

I'm sure you could, but it would probably need to be rare copies of books. Because these days I don't see as many people buying physical books these days. Ebooks have pretty much taken the majority of sales. So vintage or antique books is where you'll want to go.

Well, in order to make money by writing e-books, you must have great knowledge and even secrets about the topic you tend to write in the first place. This is the key to making money with e-books. You must also have a really high rating as well.

I have not tried this method. However, I know a lot of people who started selling used books and then finally built a big business empire. Do you know Amazon started by selling books?
It's true. You can become an Amazon seller for used books.. I just recently bought a book from there and it was used, but still in pretty good condition. In fact, it looked new. It was a good deal with free shipping, so I just couldn't pass it up.
Also, there's always eBay. If you happen to have books that are old "classics" - lots of people still go to eBay for that sort of thing.

It's true. You can become an Amazon seller for used books.. I just recently bought a book from there and it was used, but still in pretty good condition. In fact, it looked new. It was a good deal with free shipping, so I just couldn't pass it up.
Also, there's always eBay. If you happen to have books that are old "classics" - lots of people still go to eBay for that sort of thing.
I sell my own ebooks and Paperbacks on Amazon. Once I was surprised to see my book listed as a used book on Amazon. Someone had put the paper back on sale after purchasing from Amazon. I frequently buy KIndle books on Amazon.

I sell my own ebooks and Paperbacks on Amazon. Once I was surprised to see my book listed as a used book on Amazon. Someone had put the paper back on sale after purchasing from Amazon. I frequently buy KIndle books on Amazon.
So somebody bought your book (used book) from Amazon, and then they proceeded to RE-sell it... on Amazon?
Were they selling it at a higher price?
Oh boy.. the things people will do.
For $$
😵😜

So somebody bought your book (used book) from Amazon, and then they proceeded to RE-sell it... on Amazon?
Were they selling it at a higher price?
Oh boy.. the things people will do.
For $$
😵😜
You got this wrong. I have published a couple of books on Amazon. So, tHis guy bought my books and then later put them on sale as used books. He was selling for a lower price.

You got this wrong. I have published a couple of books on Amazon. So, tHis guy bought my books and then later put them on sale as used books. He was selling for a lower price.
Ohh.. I see.
So you were the author and publisher of these books and then somebody purchased them, read them, and then put them back on sale (on Amazon) after reading them. I get it.
That must have been a good feeling, huh? 🙂 Just knowing a customer purchased your work and read it. And then to see it back up on Amazon, knowing there's a chance your published writings are now in circulation for others to read.

I might have not directly benefited when this person put my used book on sale but it might have actually helped me to gain better visibility. When you are a budding author, reaching more people and building readership is more important than making money.

Yes, it is possible to make money by selling used books. Selling used books can be a profitable venture if you have access to a steady supply of books and a market to sell them. The success of selling used books depends on various factors such as the condition and desirability of the books, the demand in your target market, and your selling strategies.

Yes, it is possible to make money by selling used books. Selling used books can be a profitable venture if you have access to a steady supply of books and a market to sell them. The success of selling used books depends on various factors such as the condition and desirability of the books, the demand in your target market, and your selling strategies.

I think that when it comes to writing ebooks, you may need to be concise. Writing unnecessary details may bore your reader. This is why discussing things that are on the point is the key in here. Your readers may buy more books if they find the content interesting.

You can definitely make money by selling used books, but if you want to sell this type of book, you will to get a good location and embark on serious marketing in order to gain attention of customers . Share your opinion about the topic.

This is something that I've seen some people do in the market places here in my country where they will carry a lot of used books that are imported from other countries and sell it in open places for a very cheap price for those that are interested in buying it.

I've heard about how this is done online before. There is a particular website I used to visit then, the website has ebooks on almost every topic in life available to be downloaded for free and each ebook came with resale right.

The most important in the books I think is content, no matter it is used books, if the content is has high value it will many people look out, however finding buyer also not easy, you need to promote used book with use social media, or adverstise on the high site traffic.

Of course. Why not? As long as you have a good market for it or if you're really good in marketing any product

This is one of the biggest factors when it comes to selling used books because whenever you are fortunate enough to find a market where people usually look up to buy such books, you are going to sell a lot of them.

This is something that I've seen some people do in the market places here in my country where they will carry a lot of used books that are imported from other countries and sell it in open places for a very cheap price for those that are interested in buying it.

Well, it might be really hard to sell used books. However, selling books on many popular marketplaces could be a far much better thing. In fact, there are many online marketplaces where you can easily buy books and even sell books. If you do a Google search, then you will be able to find such marketplaces easily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back