What's new

Can you make money by selling used books?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
You can definitely make money by selling used books, but if you want to sell this type of book, you will to get a good location and embark on serious marketing in order to gain attention of customers . Share your opinion about the topic.

To find secondhand books at a discount, visit yard sales, rummage sales, or garage sales. You can buy books at a discount and resell them for a profit because book dealers frequently want to get rid of them for very little money in all honesty.

You can leverage on social media to sell your used books rather than going from one location to others. It will be easy when you try to sell through social media because you get order online.

there is a site that claims to pay you for your old sttudy notes as high as $10 per note been read on there platform, but since i uploaded on the platform i am yet to get a penny from the site.

There are some websites that allow you to post books you have so that interested ones can buy. So if you have a lot of books you can make enough money with it.

there is a site that claims to pay you for your old sttudy notes as high as $10 per note been read on there platform, but since i uploaded on the platform i am yet to get a penny from the site.
Sorry about that
The truth about all of these platforms is that they want professionals and it is very possible for you not to get money for everything that you work for. It may even be a scam site.

I have not tried this method. However, I know a lot of people who started selling used books and then finally built a big business empire. Do you know Amazon started by selling books?

I don't know for sure if one can make money by selling used books since i've never tried it out for myself. If it's possible to earn from selling used books, i wonder how much one can earn from it.

Actually yes, you can make some money from selling used books, because not all people can be able to afford the new ones at a high price but then, you need a very good location to do that.

I wonder how it is possible for me to sell my old books because many of them have been published online. You will see something related or the exact copy of what you have. This is why I can't make money through this because it has turned to plagiarism.

I wonder how it is possible for me to sell my old books because many of them have been published online. You will see something related or the exact copy of what you have. This is why I can't make money through this because it has turned to plagiarism.
Am also very surprised I also I think that old book need to satisfy the need of the buyer before they can be purchased,there was a time someone told me about this but I doubted him but now the possibility is there after series of research

In the university environment here there are some people that sell used books at a discount price. Those who are at upper level usually gather their materials and sell to lower-level students at a discount price. I think some of them makes some good amount of money from it.

Are you a bookworm? Do you have a collection of books that you no longer read? The good news is that you can profit from it. Determine the types of books you want to sell before deciding how to package them. It is best to pack them carefully. Sell them on online markets like Amazon and eBay.

I believe it is possible to do so, these days there is a market and a target audience for almost anything you do online. People spend money on what they believe would give them value. If these old books are valuable then yes.

Yes you can if you don't collect books and the book is in pretty good conditions you can sell the book and get a bit money back you can use social media vinted and similar platforms to sell them

In the university environment here there are some people that sell used books at a discount price. Those who are at upper level usually gather their materials and sell to lower-level students at a discount price. I think some of them makes some good amount of money from it.

In case if you want to sell ebooks, then PayHip could be a great option for writers. They are a platform that allows people to sell e-books at the right price. I think they use PayPal to pay their merchants.

In case if you want to sell ebooks, then PayHip could be a great option for writers. They are a platform that allows people to sell e-books at the right price. I think they use PayPal to pay their merchants.
I know that payhip is a very good platform to sell Ebooks. But if they are offline books the university environment may be a better option. Gumroad is also good for selling ebooks online.

Actually there are several money making opportunities to which you can earned from sell used books or second hand books simply because there are alot.of people who can not afford to purchase the new ones so the will prefer to get the second hand books that the price will be less expensive for them.

I have even tried one that claim to pay but I didn't get anything from it. The truth is how many people will want to buy old notes? Buying old notes to do what, when they are textbooks and publication available online?

I have even tried one that claim to pay but I didn't get anything from it. The truth is how many people will want to buy old notes? Buying old notes to do what, when they are textbooks and publication available online?
Well, what you need to understand is that there are people that have different interests on the internet. It may surprise you that there are those that makes money from such on the internet. It may not be easy because of competition.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back