What's new

Can you make a lot of money in a short time with stocks?

You likely won't be able to earn as much as in a short term investment as yiy would in a long term investment. If you invest for the short term, you'll be limited to certain types of investments and shouldn't buy riskier assets such as stocks and stock funds.

Even though I am not trading stock at the moment, but I think it is possible to make huge amount in a short time, but it will involved putting large amount too. It is also possible for one to lose so much in a short time. So one must stake what he or she can afford to lose.

Take advantage of time
Although it's possible to make money on the stock market in the short term, the real earning potential comes from the compound interest you earn on long-term holdings. As your assets increase in value, the total amount of money in your account grows, making room for even more capital gains.

Investing in stocks is only for the patient and the rich. That means you earn good profit in stocks in a year or more. If you will need your invested money within a year then you have to sell the stocks you bought and you do not know if it will be on a profit or on a loss.

I do not think that becoming rich overnight is actually possible with stock trading until or unless the prices of shares surge overnight. It is not wise to wait for such occasion either rather it is much better to opt for great trading strategy. It does not matter whether you are trading in cryptocurrencies or stocks.

Most of the times when you think about investing on stocks you think about a long term investment. We are talking here about at least a couple months and up to a couple of years. But is it possible to make a lot of profit from stocks in a short time? I'm just curios because I've seen some people saying they made thousands of dollars in profit in just a couple weeks or months from stocks. Was that just luck or is such a thing possible?
I think it is possible to make huge profits from investing in stocks, i do not know if to call it sheer luck, but it is possible.
There are people who have testified of making huge sums from stocks in a couple of months.
This does not mean that it works the same way for everyone.

Most of the times when you think about investing on stocks you think about a long term investment. We are talking here about at least a couple months and up to a couple of years. But is it possible to make a lot of profit from stocks in a short time? I'm just curios because I've seen some people saying they made thousands of dollars in profit in just a couple weeks or months from stocks. Was that just luck or is such a thing possible?
It is possible. If the value of the shares purchased increases or the company makes huge profit during that period, then it is a big one for those who invested in the company's stocks.

Yes you can if you purchase a stock with great potential and a lot of people get into investing on it as well. You'll see the price shoot up in no time and you'll be able to take huge profits.
This rarely happens though as businesses take time to build and they rarely get funds by selling shares when they're still growing.

It is definitelly possible for someone to make it that big while you are doing trading on the stock market,you just have to learn the fundamntals of the trading market envireonment first before proceeding.
It is very possible to gain sums in millions while trading on stock in the stock market,all you need to do is to investigat and buy a good stock,and then you should learn the procedure of trading on the market.

Last edited:
through establishing a cash flow.
Rental properties and REITs, dividend stocks, and bonds are all sources of cash flow.
Although transitioning from cash flow to capital gains later in life is the conventional recommendation for young people, each person's situation is unique.

I do not expect any individual to venture into the stock market with the expectation of making money quickly. Investing in stocks is much more long term than other businesses, and is not a get rich quick scheme,

If you are investing into the stock market I beleive that you need to do that through long term trading its beneficial why am saying this is that if you chose to invest there in short term your divident may not risk and sometime the share may not be matured to be sold

I haven't seen anyone making alot of money from stock in a couple of weeks... Just as you mentioned it is a long term investment that requires patience.... If you wish to engage in short term investment you can look towards Agriculture
I quite agree with that asertion,because in the stock exchange market,it is not a platform that you can just enter and make brisk oney just like that,you will need to be in the trade for sometime to be able to et something reasonable.
I think it is possible to make huge profits from investing in stocks, i do not know if to call it sheer luck, but it is possible.
There are people who have testified of making huge sums from stocks in a couple of months.
This does not mean that it works the same way for everyone.
There is a possibility of making a huge returns from the trading of stock,i was in a seminar where a top executive told us how he made millions from the sales of his stock he bought at a very low price.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back