What's new

Can you let your girlfriend use your credit card?

That access can only be granted if and only if she is specific of what she wants to use it for.

But just using anyhow for whatever is totally out of it. 👨‍⚖️ 👨‍⚖️

Is a girlfriend not supposed to be working? It's men who make the mistake of seeing a lady who's jobless and ask them out to be in a relationship with them. Why wouldn't they agree? When you're a means to pay their bills, men are the fool here.

Is a girlfriend not supposed to be working? It's men who make the mistake of seeing a lady who's jobless and ask them out to be in a relationship with them. Why wouldn't they agree? When you're a means to pay their bills, men are the fool here.

Honestly speaking, I can't deal with a lady that is not working or doing her bits to ensure that she is making money for herself. There is no point being in that type of relationship as it can always be from one issue to another.

Honestly speaking, I can't deal with a lady that is not working or doing her bits to ensure that she is making money for herself. There is no point being in that type of relationship as it can always be from one issue to another.

Seriously, there is nothing that would make me to go into relationship with any lady who is not working because it is a red flag that shows the person is never serious with her life. I am not going to be the one that will end up being the fool that she will manipulate into paying for all of our responsibilities.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back